Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mayor of Liverpool, a bloated tosser who epitomises the cult of victimhood.
Looks like he's just eaten the total contents of the local foodbanks.

_63688954_jex_1540633_de27-1.jpg

Again, using Hillsborough to eradicate any criticism of the wonderful scamps.
latest

The Mayor of Liverpool, a bloated tosser who epitomises the cult of victimhood.
Looks like he's just eaten the total contents of the local foodbanks.

_63688954_jex_1540633_de27-1.jpg

Again, using Hillsborough to eradicate any criticism of the wonderful scamps.

He's typical of a loser eating from tax payers who deserve better

I see the mayor of Liverpool got involved.

Why hasn’t Manchester’s mayor commented on the disgraceful reception our team bus received when we played at klanfield.Why has he not raised concerns about the failure of the miseryside police to do their job?

Surely, he wouldn’t let his scouse roots conflict his duty to represent the interests of Mancunians?
I see he wasn't so quick to tweet his apologies to Pep and the team for their disgusting treatment, always the victims.

I see he wasn't so quick to tweet his apologies to Pep and the team for their disgusting treatment, always the victims.

Everything about the place is steeped in hypocrisy and entitlement without a trace of responsibility for their involvement .

The club and its ex-players are so keen to keep their involvement in their history ( their success in the past to be fair is excellent ) for the sake of their personal egos that they always over hype their current status.

These twats don't want to face up to the realities of their current position or the disgraceful behaviour of their scummy fans.

I see the mayor of Liverpool got involved.

Why hasn’t Manchester’s mayor commented on the disgraceful reception our team bus received when we played at klanfield.Why has he not raised concerns about the failure of the miseryside police to do their job?

Surely, he wouldn’t let his scouse roots conflict his duty to represent the interests of Mancunians?

They gave the world the Beatles, Manchester gave it the computer. Which of these is more important and yet which one do you hear about most? That should tell you everything you need to know about Liverpool.

It doesn’t surprise me that their mayor would be getting involved in trifling issues like football, if the mayor of Wycombe piped up about an article about Wanderers we wouldn’t be surprised so we shouldn’t be when Liverpool’s mayor does the same. They are a parochial little place and probably not even in the top 5 most important cities in the UK.

The cnuts are now top of my hate list despite the more obvious contenders being the pathetically stupid rags.

Every time the media mention the twats I want to kick the tv/ radio. Horrible set of individuals .

Mrs Vienna's son-in-law is a red dippers' fan, though he’s been to Etihad to watch a match more often than he has Klanfield.

This afternoon, our grandson won his U8s league and his dad came out with a cracker! "It’s the first time for 28 years that a team I support has won a title.

I PMSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.