Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go down to the dippers today
You’re sure of a big surprise
If you go down to the dippers today
You won’t believe your eyes
For every dipper with any ties
Is there spouting shit and telling lies
Because today’s the day the dippers light their candles.

Honestly yes,we get in those 30 minute spells we can put any team to the sword,under Klopp in the last 30 months we have done that to teams home in the league and europe in the EL and CL.

Wasn't long ago we did it to you in the league game with one of the spells against you and Pep really doesn't have an answer for it.

i have ard and read the term Klopp is Pep's kryptonite.

Who is Klopp's Kryptonite ?

Alan Pardew ?

I think we were the threat to you as Klopp had a decent record against Pep,you were the overwhelming CL favourites this season and we had just beaten in the league and you have a torrid record at Anfield.

As far as i know and i'm in NYC btw,but watching on Tv and from what i read and heard the atmosphere around and in the stadium against Roma was brilliant as it usually is in a knockout game in a European tie.

Pity the CL final isn't at Anfield.

Why the fuck hasn't this plastic fucking dipper been fucked off from here?

You are just the same as the fucking Dipperpool fans ...you know fuck all and you go on about your fucking atmosphere...
What atmosphere...booing the opposition for 90 minutes...having scum lined up outside the shithole of a ground and throwing cans, bottles flares etc at the opponent's coach.
I don't like Madrid and fake Ronaldo but I hope they tear your scummy club a new arse...you are a cup team not a team that's going to win the league.
How many points behind us are you...mind the gap you plastic twat.

You are just the same as the fucking Dipperpool fans ...you know fuck all and you go on about your fucking atmosphere...
What atmosphere...booing the opposition for 90 minutes...having scum lined up outside the shithole of a ground and throwing cans, bottles flares etc at the opponent's coach.
I don't like Madrid and fake Ronaldo but I hope they tear your scummy club a new arse...you are a cup team not a team that's going to win the league.
Internet post of the day

Hello - FootieFan86.

You still have not answered the questions put to you about incorrect decisions in the CL quarter final, did you actually watch the games?

Yes we have an appalling record at Anfield but that is not down to Klopp as it has been going on for years, it is a mystery why we are so shite there because it doesn't seem to happen anywhere else.

Come on let us all hear your take on the errors by the officials in those two matches, or are you like Arsene Wenger and did not see anything?

Footie fan 86. What a prick you are. Liverpool fans are the scum of the earth. No-one comes near them. I hate Ronaldo with a passion but I hope he scores three offside goals against you and you are totally embarrassed in the final. Then lets see what Bingo says after that. He is a complete arsehole, all big white smiley grin when the decisions go for you but lose (or draw at West Brom) and its every excuse under the sun - pitch not watered enough for God's sake. What a wanker he is.

Internet post of the day

Either of you have the option of the report button if you feel it is appropriate.

Really?

Well since you plainly don’t understand the impact that assault has had let me explain it to you.

For many years City fans respected Liverpool FC because of your achievements on the field and because you like us could not stand the rags. But in the last few years your fans have acted like utter cxnts towards us. Without any reason to do so other than that your fans are scum. You bricked our supporters coaches after we had impeccably observed the hillsborough anniversary. You cheered when one of our players went off injured. (Always demanding respect, never showing any). You hurled abuse at our goalkeeper as he was stretchered off needing oxygen after one of your players had sliced his face open.

But what has made our blood boil was the premeditated attack on our team bus. Your club encouraged it. Your stewards did nothing to protect our players. The Merseyside police did nothing to protect our players. This was not a couple of drunken idiots, this was hundreds. And nobody lifted a finger to stop them. In fact they encouraged it.

And then when it had happened it was described as ‘a few cans’ or ‘a few idiots’. It was not. The assault lasted for about four minutes with hundreds of objects hitting the coach. Not one fucking arrest has been made. This was a cowardly shitehawk act from a bunch of cowardly shitehawks. We will never forget the way you attacked our team bus and we will never forgive it. You have made an enemy of us.

And it was all for nothing because Klopp is Peps kryptonite and you would have won anyway. So you say.

And now, you two faced wanker, you want to come on here and talk football like you are our mate and pretend it never happened?

You can fuck off right back under that rock you crawled out from. Take it from me, you are not welcome on this forum.

Now fuck off.
Brilliant post. I’m glad most city fans have realised what a bunch of ****s lpool fans really are. I said it years ago on here that they were worse than the rags and nearly everyone laughed at that but now most would agree. They’re not normal, fucking weird weird weird weird humans.

Really?

Well since you plainly don’t understand the impact that assault has had let me explain it to you.

For many years City fans respected Liverpool FC because of your achievements on the field and because you like us could not stand the rags. But in the last few years your fans have acted like utter cxnts towards us. Without any reason to do so other than that your fans are scum. You bricked our supporters coaches after we had impeccably observed the hillsborough anniversary. You cheered when one of our players went off injured. (Always demanding respect, never showing any). You hurled abuse at our goalkeeper as he was stretchered off needing oxygen after one of your players had sliced his face open.

But what has made our blood boil was the premeditated attack on our team bus. Your club encouraged it. Your stewards did nothing to protect our players. The Merseyside police did nothing to protect our players. This was not a couple of drunken idiots, this was hundreds. And nobody lifted a finger to stop them. In fact they encouraged it.

And then when it had happened it was described as ‘a few cans’ or ‘a few idiots’. It was not. The assault lasted for about four minutes with hundreds of objects hitting the coach. Not one fucking arrest has been made. This was a cowardly shitehawk act from a bunch of cowardly shitehawks. We will never forget the way you attacked our team bus and we will never forgive it. You have made an enemy of us.

And it was all for nothing because Klopp is Peps kryptonite and you would have won anyway. So you say.

And now, you two faced wanker, you want to come on here and talk football like you are our mate and pretend it never happened?

You can fuck off right back under that rock you crawled out from. Take it from me, you are not welcome on this forum.

Now fuck off.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.