Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they'll get second. The notion that they have improved throughout the season is a myth based purely on a Champions League run tied to home-town ref'ing and warm ball draws.
I wish....
Unfortunately, they have improved a lot. Quite surprising considering they lost their best player at Xmas.
Now they look a bit knackered and are ridden with injuries. Hardly have a midfield.

But whatever happens in CL final they're raking in the cash and are still sitting on proceeds of Coutinho sale. Assuming Klopp makes the 4 or 5 signings they clearly need, I think they'll challenge.

I just laugh at the insults they try and throw are way. Was it not liverpool who were funded by the littewoods pool back in its rosy period ?

A period that established their own plastic fan base from the scandinavian countries and Ireland.

I wish....
Unfortunately, they have improved a lot. Quite surprising considering they lost their best player at Xmas.
Now they look a bit knackered and are ridden with injuries. Hardly have a midfield.

But whatever happens in CL final they're raking in the cash and are still sitting on proceeds of Coutinho sale. Assuming Klopp makes the 4 or 5 signings they clearly need, I think they'll challenge.

You keep believing that then....I stick with the idea that they are nowhere near challenging and the stats prove it

I wish....

How exactly, have they improved ?

How exactly, have they improved ?

They havent. They are and have been heavily reliant on salah who for whatever reason has had a worldie season (similar to vardy, but at least he won the title that year). Take him out the team and they hit a brick wall. Will salah replicate this seasons form - most likely not, prove it over a few season and then he can start to claim to be one of the best.

Liverpol just get hyped up as they are a nostalgia club for the media that love them.

I doubt they'll get second. The notion that they have improved throughout the season is a myth based purely on a Champions League run tied to home-town ref'ing and warm ball draws.

I don't remember them beating a single Top 6 team away from home. Surely, they are not going to improve that much over the summer considering that others also will strengthen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.