Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible isn’t it mate. The fucking thing will go right past my apartment if they win. I was sat in my barbers this morning and he asked if I wanted them to win, obviously told him absolutely fucking not. Surprisingly he hopes they win, you’d be forgiven for thinking he’s a red - he’s a fucking Everton fan!

The shitty plastic flags can get to fuck as well. A grown adult is hanging a flag out of his apartment window. Tempted to buy a Madrid flag and hang it out of mine if they win.
If they win? I'll have one up the day of the match.

If the rags lose today and the dippers lose next week, I'm gonna have a massive fuck off party. Would make this season utter poetry.

Me too. I couldn't fully enjoy the royal wedding because the finals were on my mind so today's party was only about 60 odd people, tiny really. Thank God for Tivo boxes. I'll watch the whole thing again tonight no matter what and if Chelsea and Real win I can watch it all again and properly enjoy it. Hopefully the memorabilia will be cheaper then too. I've filled my garage with investments but it can never hurt to have more. She may have been a Yank but she's ours now, God bless them.

I almost always want the not City English team to lose. Why should I support them when they have nothing to do with City and are far more likely to be rivals than a foreign team?

Remember these odious twats are not English but scouse to quote their banners, c’mon Ronny and co pulverise these candle lighting Marxist twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.