Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
33714998_10156442481364439_7926164340049182720_n.jpg

classy as usual
Wow, that’s fucking disgusting. Stay classy, scousers.

One league cup in twelve years yet winning is in their DNA? That defeat saved a forest worth of souvenir pull outs. Destroying our team bus in a pre planned attack then in the very next round quick to jump to victim status when Roma fans have a go. Trust me, by the time the new season starts the press will have you believe that there's no point in City or anybody else turning up next season as the 'istree boys' are back. Deluded twats.

Perfect name : post ratio

33714998_10156442481364439_7926164340049182720_n.jpg

classy as usual

I hope Karius pays a few hard lads to visit these disgusting bastard's and give them a proper slapping.
Regardless of anything how can you wish that somebody's kids die of cancer.
Absolutely disgusting yet I bet none of the grieving bastards stick up for Karius.
Twats who come out with shit like that deserve to be taken to court and get time in jail.. hopefully Strange ways .
No wonder we hate them low life fucking oxygen thief's.

Tbf, Liverpool attract loads of brain dead tourists & much as I hate the bastards, I don't think.those tweets re Karius will be a reflection of the majority of their fans. Sure they'll call him shite & want him gone, which he deserves, but the other stuff is just a small percentage of weirdo/arseholes imo.

We will attract the same kind of scum as time goes on, unfortunately.

One league cup in twelve years yet winning is in their DNA? That defeat saved a forest worth of souvenir pull outs. Destroying our team bus in a pre planned attack then in the very next round quick to jump to victim status when Roma fans have a go. Trust me, by the time the new season starts the press will have you believe that there's no point in City or anybody else turning up next season as the 'istree boys' are back. Deluded twats.
Unfortunately for the scouse teats, losing finals is in Klipperty''s DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.