Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police investigating death threats to Karius and his family from his “fans”
No less than I would expect from the scouse vermin but they really are a disgusting bunch of c@@@s.
Disgraceful club!
I wonder which police force. Because if it's Merseyside police, they probably set up a link to his Twitter on their website.

Virgil van Dijk hits out at rivals celebrating Liverpool's Champions League misery: 'They act like they’re happy, but they should be jealous'

Do they undergo a brainwashing session when they sign for the cult or the rags? Get this strait Virgin.......everybody else hates you!!

How can you be jealous of not winning anything?

Virgil van Dijk hits out at rivals celebrating Liverpool's Champions League misery: 'They act like they’re happy, but they should be jealous'

Do they undergo a brainwashing session when they sign for the cult or the rags? Get this strait Virgin.......everybody else hates you!!

I can imagine Raheem has he urge to swap his 2 winners medal for one runners up one of course

Fook me, what is it with their managers nowadays, acting like they're die-hard dippers themselves... it's like Stockholm Syndrome... from Brenda wit his wreath to this wanker!
Toe-curlingly embarrassing.

Made me chuckle quite a bit.

A new chant for next year :- “it’s never your fault, it’s never your fault, you poor bastards, it’s never your fault”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.