Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were 25 points behind us.

The addition of Fabinho and Keita will not pull back 25 points, they will need more, probably 3 more players.

We’ll be adding additions, better ones than Liverpool will. And most of our squad will get better, Unlike Henderson and Milner.
This is poor reasoning. Each season is a microcosm onto itself. Of which many factors will affect it.

Going by how many City fans wanted Fabihno as their first choice DM recruit, the least we can say here is that Liverpool has improved.

But the battle will be won at practice and on the field and not in some arbitrary calculation of point differential from a season since past.

I look forward to their challenge next season.

Or maybe that's all they had to offer at a high level and Klopp used what he had in a system that did pretty well. With talent, you use talent. Next year might be diff
Doubt it, they chose those midfielders and paid significant money for them because that's what they offer. The second they start knocking it around in midfield, they lose their speed on the counter, which is pretty much all they have. If teams have time to get back against them they are shite

Smart move by Liverpool, leak info . Similar players, buy only one of them . Drop the other , save money in negotiations

DeOSWe7X4AIyr-f.jpg:large

This is poor reasoning. Each season is a microcosm onto itself. Of which many factors will affect it.

Going by how many City fans wanted Fabihno as their first choice DM recruit, the least we can say here is that Liverpool has improved.

But the battle will be won at practice and on the field and not in some arbitrary calculation of point differential from a season since past.

I look forward to their challenge next season.

I've been thinking that, all teams start on 0 points and Liverpool should improve significantly and we may not. Will be incredibly hard to improve on the season we just had in the league so I'm expecting it to be much closer

Fabinho is a good signing, but he doesn't address their main issue, which is their complete lack of creativity in midfield.

There's also something to be said about a player that was linked with all of the top clubs but ends up at Liverpool for a relatively low fee. Kinda suggests that he was ruled out by the big clubs.

People really should put their dick away about Liverpool and their new signings. It’s not exactly like they even pushed us close this year + they always beat us anyway so it’s not like last year was a marked improvement in their performances even with Salah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.