Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Klopp = Genius lovechild of Einstein and Paisley articles are going to make great reading if they miss out on the top 4 and don't beat Madrid.

A few days after City had officially clinched the title, I found myself sitting next to a fellow member at Lancs CC, quite a pleasant and intelligent fellow but who supports Liverpool.Throughout the day no word of praise or congrats to me about the Blues. He mentioned City three times: 1. "All this rubbish about City being the best team in the world!!! I'm not saying they're a bad team, but..." 2. (when Kyle Walker was picked in a PL XI -was it Gary Nevilles'? ) "Kyle Walker isn't very good at all". 3. "Dzeko did nothing at City, did he?"
I tried to put the facts before him but all I heard was sodding Firmino, Robertson, Milner and "The Laughing German" (I kid you not). They are so brainwashed.
I hope Real turn his laugh into a grimace.

Two scousers have both stated to me that citys season is a one off and wont be repeated again. They blame the rest of the big clubs for not taking points from us and they will catch us next season. I asked how....silence. I told the dicks that their style of play suited the current city but they could not beat the lesser teams because their front three had no space to run into. But teams only park the bus against liverpool not city. They were adamant teams were scare of liverpool and too opebn against us. Bellends must have been asleep since august. Hate the twats

Dippers outraged as not having enough tickets for the final. Accusing UEFA of being corrupt by selling tickets as part of hospitality packages instead.

No self awareness or hypocrisy at all.

Dippers outraged as not having enough tickets for the final. Accusing UEFA of being corrupt by selling tickets as part of hospitality packages instead.

No self awareness or hypocrisy at all.
Aren't they themselves giving about 40% of their ticket allocation to sponsors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.