Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute bollocks, it should be an eye for an eye. If Liverpool manage to get to the quarter-finals next year, their home tie should be played in a neutral stadium, far away from Clanfield. One home tie played behind closed doors in the group stage is nothing, they'd still have 2 home ties and 3 away ties to qualify for the next round. It'd also more than likely be, the 1 home game played behind closed doors would be against poor opposition anyway.

Either they start the group stage with negative points, or if they manage to get to the quarters, their home tie is played at a neutral stadium. That should be the punishment given to them, not this slap on the wrist shite their fans will laugh at.

Not sure where this animosity is coming from honesty.

Probably you hate Liverpool - for reasons, as a person born and living in the states - I won't ever appreciate.

That aside - Klopp is a wonderful manager.

Liverpool's current owners won't spend anything like we will - they have a limited budget. The team Klopp took over was a mess.

Has he won the PL title in his tenure? Nope.

Will he before he leaves - probably not.

That said, he's a very solid manager, has improved his side tremendously, and honestly, given his budget, is doing far better than some run-of-the-mill manager (Rodgers, Dalgleish, etc.).

What the fuck are you talking about?

He spent nearly £340m and hasn’t won a bean.

If that makes him a wonderful manger, or is it solid manager, then I give up.

I’ll send you a link to RAWK if that’s what you want.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...ed-play-champions-league-match-behind-closed/

Liverpool face the threat of being forced to play a Champions League match behind closed doors next season with Uefa to determine on Thursday what punishment the Merseyside club will face over the disgraceful attack on Manchester City’s team bus last month.

Liverpool were swift to condemn the trouble but they may find themselves in hot water with Uefa, who could dish out a fine and warning or even order the club to play their first Champions League group game at Anfield next season in an empty stadium

I know this is too much to expect from UEFA , but can only hope !

Pointless. Empty stadium against some minnows of timbuktu, and they win 4-0 anyway.

A ban is needed or they've basically got away with it.

A ban in the early group games is pointless and is no punishment, although personally I think the most they will get is a fine and a warning .

Real Madrid enlarges its legend with its third consecutive Champions League, Real Madrid for its thirteenth Champions League Congratulations!
1956 \ 1957 \ 1958 \ 1959 \ 1960 \ 1966 \ 1998 \ 2000 \ 2002 \ 2014 \ 2016 \ 2017 \ 2018
REYES_DE_EUROPA_2018.jpg

- Distribution of titles by clubs:
With 13: Real Madrid.
With 7: Milan.
With 5: Liverpool, Bayern Munich and Barcelona.
With 4: Ajax.
With 3: Manchester United, Inter Milan.
With 2: Benfica, Notthingham Forest, Juventus Turin and Oporto.
With 1: Celtic, Feyenoord, Aston Villa, Hamburg, Steaua Bucharest, PSV Eindhoven, Red Star, Olympique de Marseille, Borussia Dortmund and Chelsea.

Real_Madrid_es_el_rey_de_Europa_2018_%25285%2529.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.