Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags are due a loss.

Paperboy will get a free pass for this one.

Lets see if Klopp throws the CL as well this week.

Like you have said and l have been great pains to point out all clubs have an element of idiots. What separates LFC and all it's fans is that they're never called to task by so called decent fans which must be in the majority. It's also the fact that your club with it's vile history behind still to this day operates without a care for the welfare of others despite some of these same fans suffering loss themselves. And still not called to task by so called decent fans.
And the best you can do is come up with a sound bite from a book review. I haven't read an argument from you regarding the factual post from Chris.
Over the years I've been embarrassed by the actions of fellow city fans, challenged them agreed with them ignored them whatever. But that's your problem you don't challenge, you're never embarrassed you just simply let them carry on all in the name of LFC.
I suggest Chester you leave we have afforded you far more than we would have been on rawk. Some battles you're not going to win. Xx
Chris lists things done by LFC supporters the inference is that in the last 30 years we have caused all the trouble in British football, I am simply saying this is not true other clubs have caused trouble as well. If I am wrong then I will hold up my hands and sign off this site, but I am not. Check out Birmingham v Leeds riots 1985 on you tube.

Chris lists things done by LFC supporters the inference is that in the last 30 years we have caused all the trouble in British football, I am simply saying this is not true other clubs have caused trouble as well. If I am wrong then I will hold up my hands and sign off this site, but I am not. Check out Birmingham v Leeds riots 1985 on you tube.

I’m not sure that many clubs fan base has caused the death of others which led to a ban for all English clubs from Europe.

Imagine that’d been us?!?!

Just back from the game and caught the last 10 mins of Sky`s coverage. In the studio:
Redknapp Jnr - Ex Dipper
Souness - Ex Dipper, and Ex Dipper manager
Carragher - Ex Dipper

Well done Sky, keep up the good work.

And as for Carragher I could smell the fear, I swear he was going to lose it there.

Just back from the game and caught the last 10 mins of Sky`s coverage. In the studio:
Redknapp Jnr - Ex Dipper
Souness - Ex Dipper, and Ex Dipper manager
Carragher - Ex Dipper

Well done Sky, keep up the good work.

And as for Carragher I could smell the fear, I swear he was going to lose it there.
To be fair both Redknapp and Souness have a soft spot for us and rarely slag us off.As for the phlemghy fucker,he was as near to tears as I`ve seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.