Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really are dog shit though pal.

We lost two games all last season and one of those was to these dog shit ****s, with moaning mo at the damn helm to boot.

Now the hatred from them for Liverpool and us will be sorely tested as to who they want to let win the title I guess if they capitulate 3-0 to the Scouse we have our answer and we can then carry on our hatred of them as normal.

We lost two games all last season and one of those was to these dog shit ****s, with moaning mo at the damn helm to boot.

Now the hatred from them for Liverpool and us will be sorely tested as to who they want to let win the title I guess if they capitulate 3-0 to the Scouse we have our answer and we can then carry on our hatred of them as normal.

:) 3-1 to the bin dippers I’m afraid

I've not met one rag who wants dippers to win the league, and I've spoken to plenty in the pub.

Have a look at this plinker, what a twat; )

He'll need to change the words soon when he starts to shit himself seeing his beloved dippers lose another title.

"Let's all do the plop,,,, argh argh argh argh, let's all do the plop".
Didn't know uncle Albert was a dipper fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.