Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can’t decide if I want them out of everything and fresh but with confidence knocked, or playing extra games.
I want them out of the CL at the earliest opportunity.

That will take the wind out of their sails and ramps up the pressure on them to win the PL, which may prove to be too much for them. Plus we can't draw them. They're out of the FA Cup and the CL isn't a heavy schedule as you don't have to re-arrange league games for it.

I still can’t decide if I want them out of everything and fresh but with confidence knocked, or playing extra games.

I’ll tell you want I won’t do. I won’t wish injury on any of them as this isn’t RAWK.

Yes, been deliberating this for a few days and have come to the conclusion that I want them through to hamper their run in but also if we get through as well to meet them in the quarters. Still boils my piss thinking about last seasons quarter finals and it would be a psychological hammer blow if we beat them for their pl run in. Risky strategy I know but god how good would that scenario be if it comes off!

05346-AED-D886-4-C4-A-9144-A9-A993403-E8-C.jpg

Bloody hell mate thats a great list of some nostalgic pubs.Me and the missus used to go to Newquay on a regular basis way back in the 1970`s and even had our honeymoon there.
Was the night club open when you were called The Blue Lagoon,just above the Great Western beach ??
Don't remember that. We kind of got friendly with some birds from Brum and ended up in the Tall Trees all the time.
Whenever I hear 'Club Tropicana' by Wham, the memories come flooding back.

Don't remember that. We kind of got friendly with some birds from Brum and ended up in the Tall Trees all the time.
Whenever I hear 'Club Tropicana' by Wham, the memories come flooding back.
It may well have changed its name.If you know where the train station is,as you come onto the main road,it would have been directly opposite.

Can’t do it myself but we get slagged off for empty seats. Corner flag near neurs goal front row empty middle tier loads of empty seats. Big European night at a field ffs. Anyone post any pictures as they fill there ground week in week out don’t you know

Can’t do it myself but we get slagged off for empty seats. Corner flag near neurs goal front row empty middle tier loads of empty seats. Big European night at a field ffs. Anyone post any pictures as they fill there ground week in week out don’t you know
They once got 12000 in the European Cup right in their pomp when they were the biggest name about

The more I think about it, the better this nil-nil draw is for us.

Liverpool couldn’t do anything at home against a very poor team, which will be deflating, and now has to field an absolutely full strength team in Munich. A loss may have been better for the nerves, but this might just actually prolong the simmering anxiety, rather than giving them a bit of a letoff (they love ****ing off the cups to focus on the league, after all).

Roll on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.