Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember any ex- City players being fawned over like this lot and being asked to wax lyrical about City. If the dippers win the league then fine but it is the constant shite that you have to put up with. Former player this, former player that, all bollox. Not to mention that absolute clown of a manager. Does no one say Jurgen that's not right or Jurgen we have over a dozen players we bought from English clubs. And then there is their infernal gob shite fans, who never shut up about it being their year, their istreeeeee, their right, we deserve it because we've been consistent, we've not spent any money. Again all total shite, all self entitled, arrogant propaganda fuelled by themselves with no more factual basis than fairy dust and unicorn piss. With their someone said it then it must be true belief system.
What really grates me with these lot is the complete and utter denial of their past and to be honest their present behaviour. No apologies, no acceptance that they might have done something wrong, absolutely nothing. They call us about our owners alleged human rights abuse which I find very rich from a club and a set of supports as morally bankrupt as they are. They are and always will be utter scum.

What year did you graduate? Year of '99 for me.

It was an eye opener. The only foreign food I'd ever seen before going there, was some lad getting Rice and Curry from the local Chinese, and thought he was mad for eating it.
It was a 2 bus journey. We had to get a bus into Cross St. then one of the 40's down Wilmslow Road.
Getting off that bus, and the smell of all them foreign food shops had me wretching on the first day.

Being an Irish family, it was always spuds, meat and veg or us. Still is. But it was the same with all our mates.
I hadn't even seen a pizza, never mind this Indian, Asian, Kebab, Turkish sweet, etc. that all had shops along that stretch which is now the curry mile.

Next thing it's all the parties and getting pissed and before I knew it, I was on 'Large Donner with plenty of that chilli sauce pal'!

Crazy when I think back. Great craic though

Klopp; “English clubs don't sell to other English clubs.”

Liverpool’s Current squad:
van Dijk, Southampton>Liverpool
Lovren, Southampton>Liverpool
Wijnaldum, Newcastle>Liverpool
Milner, City>Liverpool
Mane, Southampton>Liverpool
Gomez, Chalrton>Liverpool
Henderson, Sunderland>Liverpool
Sturridge, Chelsea>Liverpool
Lallana, Southampton>Liverpool
Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arsenal>Liverpool
Mignolet, Sunderland>Liverpool
Sheqiri, Stoke>Liverpool
Robertson, Hull>Liverpool

14/25 bought from other English clubs.

He is proper full of shit that gurning wanker!
Hence, the very apt nickname; Pinocchio!

First holiday away with the lads, Xaverian 6th form College, 8 of us got a bus to Newquay.
Fistral Beach by day, Central Inn, Sailors Arms and Tall Trees by night.

Happy Days
Bloody hell mate thats a great list of some nostalgic pubs.Me and the missus used to go to Newquay on a regular basis way back in the 1970`s and even had our honeymoon there.
Was the night club open when you were called The Blue Lagoon,just above the Great Western beach ??

Well he’s probably not wrong on that front. Liverpool would be big favourites, their fixtures look better than ours. We really need the rags to do something.
Unfortunately I have to agree TT.It would be a massive (can I say that ;) ) win for them and I can`t remember the last time I actually wanted the Rags to win a fucking game.

Wait a minute.

Klopp on Sancho.

“Buying English players is a smart idea [for Bundesliga clubs] because we would never have a chance to get Sancho,” he said.

“We are not blind – we saw him, we liked him and then we think, 'Can we get him?' No. Because English clubs don't sell to other English clubs.

"I don't know exactly what the reason is for that but they don't do it. Now, they can go to Germany which is a wonderful league.”
Sterling to us Milner to them(so more Shite from Klopp)

Klopp; “English clubs don't sell to other English clubs.”

Liverpool’s Current squad:
van Dijk, Southampton>Liverpool
Lovren, Southampton>Liverpool
Wijnaldum, Newcastle>Liverpool
Milner, City>Liverpool
Mane, Southampton>Liverpool
Gomez, Chalrton>Liverpool
Henderson, Sunderland>Liverpool
Sturridge, Chelsea>Liverpool
Lallana, Southampton>Liverpool
Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arsenal>Liverpool
Mignolet, Sunderland>Liverpool
Sheqiri, Stoke>Liverpool
Robertson, Hull>Liverpool

14/25 bought from other English clubs.

He is proper full of shit that gurning wanker!
But as with Jose, no fucker ever pulls him up on it at a press conference.

I hope the bin dippers get battered 7-0 tonight, it would be nice to see them humiliated and brought back down to reality.
I still can’t decide if I want them out of everything and fresh but with confidence knocked, or playing extra games.

I’ll tell you want I won’t do. I won’t wish injury on any of them as this isn’t RAWK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.