Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you didn't but to say it was an advantage not to concede in the first leg, but it certainly implies it by saying it is an advantage to the dippers now, they blew the advantage by not winning at home.

Was just saying :)

I didn’t imply it was an advantage not to win the first leg.

I stated, and I stand by my assertion, that the buswreckers have an advantage by not conceding an away goal.

I didn’t imply it was an advantage not to win the first leg.

I stated, and I stand by my assertion, that the buswreckers have an advantage by not conceding an away goal.
I'm inclined to agree. If City were to leave Germany with a scoreless draw, this evening, we'd be disappointed.
Obviously, there's a difference in expectation to take into consideration but effectively, not scoring in the away leg is a disadvantage, no matter how you dress it up

I'm inclined to agree. If City were to leave Germany with a scoreless draw, this evening, we'd be disappointed.
Obviously, there's a difference in expectation to take into consideration but effectively, not scoring in the away leg is a disadvantage, no matter how you dress it up
However, if keep them to a 0-0 draw at home we’ll have them exactly where we want them...

I see Mane was burgled last night during the game... there was a spate of this a few years back. Just seen a comment on twitter saying good job he hasn’t got any medals to get knicked! Feel for the guy though.. no chance of the Merseyside police catching anyone!

I see Mane was burgled last night during the game... there was a spate of this a few years back. Just seen a comment on twitter saying good job he hasn’t got any medals to get knicked! Feel for the guy though.. no chance of the Merseyside police catching anyone!

Savage!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.