Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or in reality, Bayern need to score only 1 to win, this is a team that has only lost twice in their last 26 home games.

How is it an advantage to not win your home leg in a 2 leg tie, seems silly to me.

Did I say it was an advantage not to win the home leg?

I said it was advantage buswreckers because they didn’t concede an away goal.

However, considering the German rags' home record, and the red Scouse results in their three away matches - three defeats, only one goal scored - in this season's competition, a Bayern victory is more than likely.

If we drew nil nil at home would it be classed as a good result. Would it fuck. Plus the dippers have an abismal away record this year. The joke of the co commentator last night even went to say how good they were away in pre season ffs. Scrapping the barrels or what. Was it Beglin.

It was Beglin, and he was shocking, wasn’t he.

Another biased ex-red dipper in the media, who talks a load of shit.

Rather Bayern 5 Liverpoo 1.

1-1 at half time. Just to give the Scousers and their arrogant followers some hope lol.

Nothing beats their moaning mate and I would rather see them moan for the rest of the season then getting thrashed. On the other hand a thrashing would deny their confidence badly but its seem unlikely

if this were the other way round and dippers had gone to the Allianz and drew 0-0, do you think it would have had the same response, no would it fuck, the media would have been all over the mighty liverpool and how they'd done the job, how the european minnows that are Bayern now had to travel to England for one of those famous european night under the lights. Out of the two teams,i'm sure the Bayern players are more pleased with their nights work.

Nothing beats their moaning mate and I would rather see them moan for the rest of the season then getting thrashed. On the other hand a thrashing would deny their confidence badly but its seem unlikely

Fair enough.

ALL 4 of Bayern's second half goals can have some element of controversy haha.

You are correct though. Nobody moans quite like a Scouser :)

Or in reality, Bayern need to score only 1 to win, this is a team that has only lost twice in their last 26 home games.

How is it an advantage to not win your home leg in a 2 leg tie, seems silly to me.

It's why I hope they do indeed scrap away goals. How can you say one team is more deserving than the other after two draws?

Hopefully Bayern smash the ****s in Bavaria, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.