Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Liverpool fan and I have to admit that this has been one of the greatest title race the Premier League has seen.
Regardless of who wins it in the end, I think both Manchester City and Liverpool have proved that they are two of the best teams in the world (and better than United).
I'm looking forward to seeing how the title race pans out (I have a feeling my preferred team to win may differ from other users).

The game at the Etihad in January was a technical master piece from both sides and topped even some of the Madrid V Barcelona games around the 2010-13 period.

Going to be close and the next few months but this is what we all watch and obsess over football for.

The game at the Etihad in January was a technical master piece from both sides and topped even some of the Madrid V Barcelona games around the 2010-13 period.

Going to be close and the next few months but this is what we all watch and obsess over football for.
Yes, although the result was not what I wanted, obviously.
I think Manchester City dominated the first half, but just as Liverpool were starting to look dangerous after the Firmino goal, Sane (probably my favourite player at City) delivered the sucker punch.
There was no shame in losing in that kind of game. The same cannot be said about how Arsenal lost to us and Chelsea lost to you.
This game, in the following seasons, will probably hold the importance of games such as El Clasico.

Its almost like he got a knock on the head as a child or something
I always thought that he was really Gary Neville's even uglier brother. The one they used to hide in the attic when he was a child but he turned out to be better at footie that the rest of 'em so they let him out...:)

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.