Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has actually appeared on RAWK today: "Guardiola is slowly morphing into Mourinho. He's becoming unbearable. An absolute c*nt who should not be in the conversation when it comes to the best managers in the game. He's achieved nothing. Managed arguably the best squad football has ever seen at Barcelona, won domestically at Bayern with little to no competition, and has a bottomless pit of cash at Man City. "
They're right about his spell at Bayern though, there weren't exactly any elite managers to go up against there.

This has actually appeared on RAWK today: "Guardiola is slowly morphing into Mourinho. He's becoming unbearable. An absolute c*nt who should not be in the conversation when it comes to the best managers in the game. He's achieved nothing. Managed arguably the best squad football has ever seen at Barcelona, won domestically at Bayern with little to no competition, and has a bottomless pit of cash at Man City. "

It’s just weird. The daft thing is, he’s actually incredibly likeable and is pretty much complimentary of everything..

They really are a weird bunch.

Mane has had his house burgled again.is there no low that these dippers won't sink to.ptobably cheer him like fuck at clanfield unless like this time they did it during champions league game.must be Chelsea fans

Klopp got away with just a fine despite being warned previously, have they got an important game coming up they couldn’t possibly ban him for by any chance.

They're right about his spell at Bayern though, there weren't exactly any elite managers to go up against there.

Interestingly, the players speak about his spell at Bayern in reverential terms. I read an interview with Robben this week who spoke about the technical and tactical improvements Guardiola brought to his game and Lahm, of course, holds him in the highest esteem possible.

100pts is waving at you idiot dippers

Interestingly, the players speak about his spell at Bayern in reverential terms. I read an interview with Robben this week who spoke about the technical and tactical improvements Guardiola brought to his game and Lahm, of course, holds him in the highest esteem possible.

Ribery did not think highly of him. After Pep left, he complained about him talking too much and football being a simple game.

I'm a Liverpool fan and I have to admit that this has been one of the greatest title race the Premier League has seen.
Regardless of who wins it in the end, I think both Manchester City and Liverpool have proved that they are two of the best teams in the world (and better than United).
I'm looking forward to seeing how the title race pans out (I have a feeling my preferred team to win may differ from other users).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.