Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derby at home.

GPC put out a reserve side and they lost to a Wanchope goal.

We expected no favours of those bastards in our time of need. I'm confused if I do now or not. I think I'd rather the dips beat the rags then do their usual loss against one of the relegation candidates later in the season.

In fairness, if the rags win Sunday, it puts them back a few years because they keep Solkjaer and once again fail to address their issues. It will likely see Liverpool impload.
I think they'll get 4 points in the next 3 games. Lose Sunday, beat Watford draw at Goodison.

This has actually appeared on RAWK today: "Guardiola is slowly morphing into Mourinho. He's becoming unbearable. An absolute c*nt who should not be in the conversation when it comes to the best managers in the game. He's achieved nothing. Managed arguably the best squad football has ever seen at Barcelona, won domestically at Bayern with little to no competition, and has a bottomless pit of cash at Man City. "

dTcAHZc.jpg

Is this the first time in City's history they are cheering on Utd. Serious question!!

I don't believe it will be the final plot twist of this season but I want Liverpool to lose on Sunday.

IF Liverpool lose you will have sit behind us in the league and watch us play a final at Wembley;

And IF Spurs win on Saturday and are less than 3 points behind you that will add to the pressure;

And IF City win at Wembley and lift a trophy that will turn the screw some more:

And knowing we have a decent chance of progressing in the Champons league, while Liverpool will have to fight to tooth and nail to stay in the CL at Munich ( who Yozzer Klopp hates becaue they didn't give him a job):

Then I think it will be too much for your psycho tinder date of a manager to handle and he will bottle it.

So I will be hoping Liverpool lose o Sunday, but this would be true whoever you were playing.

Come on you rag bastards and hammer these horrible ****s on Sunday!.

I need to have a bath after writing that, as I feel really dirty.

I’ve been saying "Come on you rags," much to Mrs Vienna's annoyance.

She wants them to beat the buswreckers, but finds it repulsive to vocally support them.

If it could be achieved, we’d like both lots to lose on Sunday.

A couple of straight red cards for Liverpool followed by the rags scoring an offside goal and Rashford diving to win a penalty will do.

Wouldn’t mind a Van Dijk own goal either or an Alisson mistake. Actually a Van Dijk own goal in the final minutes at 0-0 would be beautiful.

We need the rags to win not only for the league but so their manager secures the job on a long term deal. He’s not the answer. Haven’t seen a more clueless looking manager as he was in the PSG loss in a long time.

A couple of straight red cards for Liverpool followed by the rags scoring an offside goal and Rashford diving to win a penalty will do.

Wouldn’t mind a Van Dijk own goal either or an Alisson mistake. Actually a Van Dijk own goal in the final minutes at 0-0 would be beautiful.

We need the rags to win not only for the league but so their manager secures the job on a long term deal. He’s not the answer. Haven’t seen a more clueless looking manager as he was in the PSG loss in a long time.

It depends on the question.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.