Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the first time in City's history they are cheering on Utd. Serious question!!

Hoping the rags can shut your gobby feral supporters up by giving them a beating . Not the same as " cheering them on " .

Sick of both sets of cnuts to be honest as the media loves to hype them both up in their quest to feed the billions of shallow fuckwits who follow them.

I wouldn't want to be their postman :)

c3706e44b97a8deb1ee4923fd6f48d02.jpg
Great dogs.

I am fairly certain the rags were playing one of our relegation rivals in the 90s in 2nd/3rd to last game, don't recall much willing rags to win or anything but their was less groaning when the HT scores will read out and they were winning.

I am fairly certain the rags were playing one of our relegation rivals in the 90s in 2nd/3rd to last game, don't recall much willing rags to win or anything but their was less groaning when the HT scores will read out and they were winning.
Derby at home.

GPC put out a reserve side and they lost to a Wanchope goal.

We expected no favours of those bastards in our time of need. I'm confused if I do now or not. I think I'd rather the dips beat the rags then do their usual loss against one of the relegation candidates later in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.