Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw him a few times in the 70's. Hard player but he could play as well. Him and Lindsay were the best fullbacks that were never recognised internationally and they should have been. Sadly it will now be 'lets win it for Tommy' til the end of the bloody season

Never knew Tommy Smith was big in Norway.

Booed him a few tines at Maine Road, good player and a hard man. I remember in his later years he was getting shit off a gang of little scrotes that he would have beaten with one hand behind his back when he was younger. R.I.P Tommy.

saw him a few times in the 70's. Hard player but he could play as well. Him and Lindsay were the best fullbacks that were never recognised internationally and they should have been. Sadly it will now be 'lets win it for Tommy' til the end of the bloody season

Bugger that, we're winning it for Bernard. And the rest of the country.

You know me better than that...

Those pants where framed and mounted, with a small plaque below reading “Centuriooooooooooooooons”.
When I got home from the Aguero moment, missus had missed the game as she'd been busy with our sick eldest. When she asked me what happened I broke down crying. Her mate got a video of it thinking it would embarrass me. It's one of my most prized possessions.

When I got home from the Aguero moment, missus had missed the game as she'd been busy with our sick eldest. When she asked me what happened I broke down crying. Her mate got a video of it thinking it would embarrass me. It's one of my most prized possessions.
Can't imagine what it must have been like to come home and find your missus getting busy with your eldest, but the fact that the aguero moment turned this into a happy day is wonderful, and no one can ever take that.

Can't imagine what it must have been like to come home and find your missus getting busy with your eldest, but the fact that the aguero moment turned this into a happy day is wonderful, and no one can ever take that.
Haha ****, nicely done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.