Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I got home from the Aguero moment, missus had missed the game as she'd been busy with our sick eldest. When she asked me what happened I broke down crying. Her mate got a video of it thinking it would embarrass me. It's one of my most prized possessions.
First, hope it was a passing illness and your eldest is doing well.

Second, love it.

Third, you know the rules.

And when that goal went in, with my missus and a mate beside me, I fell to my knees, watched Aguero initially running around like a lunatic, but quickly closed my eyes and listened to the crowd (although, eventually that faded). According to the missus, I was in that state for nearly five minutes. When I finally came to, I was not really there (ha!), even for the trophy presentation. I was back to being a lad at school with rags ****s (and Barca supporters, believe it or not, when I went back to Spain) constantly taking the piss because I supported a **** club with no history and no future. I was in ecstasy. No video, unfortunately, but I’ll always remember it, to my Alzheimer’s riddled end.

Read the BBC puke on Klipperty about the abuse of Salah by ‘Chelsea fans’.
Hypocritical cnut!! Does he realise what the vile creatures of his club actually get up to. I suppose bus wrecking of a team coach while they’re on it, is totally acceptable.

First, hope it was a passing illness and your eldest is doing well.

Second, love it.

Third, you know the rules.

And when that goal went in, with my missus and a mate beside me, I fell to my knees, watched Aguero initially running around like a lunatic, but quickly closed my eyes and listened to the crowd (although, eventually that faded). According to the missus, I was in that state for nearly five minutes. When I finally came to, I was not really there (ha!), even for the trophy presentation. I was back to being a lad at school with rags ****s (and Barca supporters, believe it or not, when I went back to Spain) constantly taking the piss because I supported a **** club with no history and no future. I was in ecstasy. No video, unfortunately, but I’ll always remember it, to my Alzheimer’s riddled end.
Haha, I was watching the match with 2 blues and a load of rags, telling them since the 1-2 goal that if we got one we'd get two. When Dzeko scored I sat on my arse on the pub floor and sank into a deep dark hole mentally thinking we left it too fucking late, didn't we, this is 96 all over again, fucking City, I hate being a City fan. When Aguero scored I didn't react bar confusion, I was looking at it thinking "did it actually go in? Nah it didn't go in, that's not our luck, no fucking way that went in" mate Matthew who's a rag came over and hugged me and said congratulations you **** I'll buy you a pint and that's when I realised we'd done it. Still sat on that floor stunned for a good half an hour though. Before sprinting the whole way home screaming my head off.

Eh? I was seriously wound up for the entire second half until we scored, desperately wanted that 100 point mark to be reached.
Yes definitely and the celebrations when we did it were amazing, the partying carried on well into the night in Southampton but it was easier because we had already won the title. IMHO.

TBF the Dippers have done well this season the media are the culprits building them up too be something they quite clearly are not , a few examples , Ederson is a better keeper then Allison , Laporte is a better defender than VVK , our midfield is superior in every way to there midfield , and our forwards have scored more goals . The media directive of the "best front three in europe" , "best keeper in the world" "best defender ever to be seen" are a collaboration of pure bullshit to heighten the relevance of the Dippers , what next Nivea making adverts about a football club that has won f*ck all for 15 years ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.