Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a gif of Salah and the penalty shout in the first half, looked like he dived with no contact, sky showed it said something like there may not have been any contact. Then strangely it wasn't mentioned again.

It looked like a typical salah attempted dive to con another penalty, he is a cheating cnut

The worse thing about the Fabinho incident is that Michael Oliver is looking right at it
The clips I’ve seen stop straight after the incident. It wouldn’t surprise me if Oliver then dropped his shorts and shat on the injured player before continuing with the match.

Anyone got a gif of Salah and the penalty shout in the first half, looked like he dived with no contact, sky showed it said something like there may not have been any contact. Then strangely it wasn't mentioned again.
Absolute dive from Salah! Daylight between Luis and him when he went down...and it wasn’t the first time!

That Fabinho link not working for me. Anyone got a different link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.