Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reverse psychology mate.....WE don't buy it on here.Obviously your correct though and I have seen enough Wolves to know they definitely can beat you.
It would be a step backwards for English football if a team like Liverpool who only really play on break and don't value possession won the league anyway. So fingers crossed mate that TOTAL football prevail s.
Unfuckinbelievable.

useroff.gif
Caligula?

• Mr Negativity here, I’m worried about... Everything. In no danger of saying anything positive about anyone or anything any time soon.....
  • Believer
  • star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
  • I live!
xx.gif

Re: Chasing the Title
« Reply #10256 on: Today at 06:46:23 PM »

Quote from: SerbianScouser on Today at 06:25:37 PM
IF City wins the league they will have won the last 14 PL games in a row. What can you even say about that?

What I can say is that it'll be an absolute travesty if we don't win this title. I don't care if they win 30 games in a row. Look at what we're doing, look at what it means. Look at all of the moments that will live for decades to come that we've had in this run in. What have City had? Sterling bundling the ball in from 5 yards after a cut back from Sane? If there's any justice in this world we'll win in.

“Look at what we’re doing” - I can’t wait for VAR to see exactly what you’re doing because you’re fucked next season.

Unfuckinbelievable.

useroff.gif
Caligula?

• Mr Negativity here, I’m worried about... Everything. In no danger of saying anything positive about anyone or anything any time soon.....
  • Believer
  • star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
  • I live!
xx.gif

Re: Chasing the Title
« Reply #10256 on: Today at 06:46:23 PM »

Quote from: SerbianScouser on Today at 06:25:37 PM
IF City wins the league they will have won the last 14 PL games in a row. What can you even say about that?

What I can say is that it'll be an absolute travesty if we don't win this title. I don't care if they win 30 games in a row. Look at what we're doing, look at what it means. Look at all of the moments that will live for decades to come that we've had in this run in. What have City had? Sterling bundling the ball in from 5 yards after a cut back from Sane? If there's any justice in this world we'll win in.

people in liverpool or should i say liverpool fans are clueless ??? and nobody gives you the title ?? you have to go and win it and get over the line ?? forget this bollocks about liverpool are a great club and a big club with loads of tradition and it gives them the right to win the title this season (it'll be an absolute travesty) is that the liverpool motto ???
city have took 4 points from liverpool this season and if not for a missed pen would have bag a double over liverpool ????

self deluded nutters that think liverpool fans are the only club the fans feel (look at what it means) ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.