Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two games that concern me are Cardiff and Huddersfield I think they could pick up the goal diffrence in those games but I expect either wolves or Newcastle to grab a point
Out on a limb here, but I reckon they'll lose at Cardiff. Yes I know, I'm wearing underpants on my head with pencils sticking out my nostrils, but that's what I think.

I’d rather watch Manchester United win the treble than Liverpool win 1 premier league title. That’s how much of a stain they are on football.

apparently launching snot out of your nose at an opponent whilst he lays injured receiving treatment isn’t worth a mention. Neither is launching a flare down into the away section and injuring children !!!

Imagine if that was us that did that ? If Raheem or Sergio had done what Fabinho and Salah had done ? You’d never hear the end of it !!

Half their points come from dives and dodgy refereeing decisions. They’ve earned fuck all

Just thought i would catch up on the news before i head off to work, and look, the media have the dippers with the easiest run in, hiw they will sweep all before them aside with ease.

Well i truly hope Cardiff and the rest are reading these for inspiration as they are being totally written off whilst liverpool have one hand on the title
I also hope we don't fall into this same trap, as I've seen plenty of people on here assuming it's ours if we manage to beat Spurs and the rags. There's still plenty of football to play after those games.

I hope Warnocks Hackers can upset their celebrations but dont think so. We can be in No doubt Agent Rafa will roll over for them.
Fingers crossed if I gets to the Wolves game, that it’s a must win for them.

All we can do is beat the next team that we play.

LISTEN......all this Liverpool crap.
Pep says the quad is impossible.......however behind closed doors as we have seen in Amazon doc Pep is driving; challenging THIS group of players too become City Legends talked about till our grand children have passed. Win it . Win it win it.
They believe. I believe and as a collective WE must believe......
Anyone watching KDB against palace. His annoyance serge never made that run into six yard box for his ball across. Believe me this group want this title CL and FA cup . Pep is pushing and challenging like never before........Soooooo eff Liverpool its in OUR hands not yours.

With every cell in our bodies believe.believe. believe........no doubting.Push.Push.Push.
#Challengeourselves.
#Onlyaboutus.

So according to Rawk and there's a lot more post like this, they reckon theve been up against it. What a fuckin strange forum it is.

Zlen
Re: Premier League fixtures 12th-15th April

« Reply #1067 on: Yesterday at 04:00:58 PM »

"They would have won here without the third goal anyway, but they have scored a good half-dozen goals in a s many recent PL games from clearly wrong decisions. If we win this in front of them it will be the biggest achievement in the history of the League because we're playing against absolutely everything"

As much as i'm desperate for them to drop points. There's no better way of winning it than quietly going about our business and winning our remaining games.

Just imagine as we sweep Brighton aside 3-0 and the penny drops that despite the media, pundits, players and fans bleating ad nauseam, they didn't have enough points and Carra has to sit there counting his fingers to realise actually, they haven't won the league.

Would be by far my favourite title win if that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.