Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get though the next two league games with wins I'll believe but as it stands I think we've got a huge task on our hands.

Both spurs and Man U are big asks. Obviously I know we can do it, it's not impossible by any stretch but those are two very difficult fixtures.

I genuinely thought the Dippers would drop points against either spurs or Chelsea and fair play them for coming out unscathed.

Liverpool v Cardiff 3-0... v Huddersfield 5-0... v Newcastle 2-0... v Wolves 3-0
City v spurs 2-1... v Rags 1-0... v Burnley 2-0... v Leicester 3-1... v Brighton 2-0

And that Ladies and Gentlemen sees City retain the title

Serious question and I wonder if there are any qualified psychologists on here. Watched the news and all I saw was Klipperty fist pumping the Kop as if they had just won the treble not just another game and they were lapping it up. If they don't win the title what will his and their emotional state be and how will the players react next season. In my mind he is setting them up for a huge fall.
Already setting an expectation that if don't win they've still had great season. Known as the NYIOY syndrome.
Maybe next year will be their year, who knows.
Wonder who they will sell to fund it.
Guessing the Coutinho money has finally been spent. Normally setting expectations of a reluctant sale to somebody stealing somebody away for the cash by now, such as Raheem.
Can't put the masses off More Salad at this stage before he goes to Real Madrid'. Lah.

Liverpool v Cardiff 3-0... v Huddersfield 5-0... v Newcastle 2-0... v Wolves 3-0
City v spurs 2-1... v Rags 1-0... v Burnley 2-0... v Leicester 3-1... v Brighton 2-0

And that Ladies and Gentlemen sees City retain the title

i think the cardiff game will be a very had game and liverpool already banking the 3 points may just lift the cardiff players and fans

Seems the vibe from the liverpool players is that Klopp has told them win all there games they'll win the league! So Klopp expecting us to drop points in the next couple of games! If we beat spurs and rags Klopp and his players will be sweating buckets and it migjt then dawn on them winning all there games will not win them the league

i think the cardiff game will be a very had game and liverpool already banking the 3 points may just lift the cardiff players and fans
Fucking hell, are we really hoping on Neil Warnock to do us a favour? Their record against the current top six is played 10, lost 10. I can't remember the last time one of his teams got a result against a big team. Frankly Rafa Benitez at Newcastle has a better chance of stopping them. Now that would be ironic.

What on earth is it with these Dippers, they must actually believe they're on some superior astral plain
than the rest of us, this fruitcake is like some RADA applicant desperately trying for a part in Hamlet.

JS67317564-copy.jpg

That is not the question.

As much as i'm desperate for them to drop points. There's no better way of winning it than quietly going about our business and winning our remaining games.

Just imagine as we sweep Brighton aside 3-0 and the penny drops that despite the media, pundits, players and fans bleating ad nauseam, they didn't have enough points and Carra has to sit there counting his fingers to realise actually, they haven't won the league.

Would be by far my favourite title win if that happened.
I would love it if in every remaining game we go 2-0 up before half-time and just see the game out with minimal fuss.

All the hype from their fans and the media before each of our games thinking "we only need them to drop points once and it's ours" and we just dispatch each opponent like it's nothing.

Can you imagine how frustrating that would be for them to watch.

To be so close and have to watch us calmly retain our title, leaving them standing there dumbfounded, thinking "but it was our year?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.