Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the comments about "plastic flags", I've heard it come specifically from several Liverpool fans even before this game(did we do it for last seasons game too?). Am I missing something or is it a pretty normal occurrence at big stadium events these days, to have freebies on your seats waiting for you?

"Haha plastic flags that's embarrassing"... they must have the most immature fanbase going, that's what's embarrassing.

Has anyone seen the comments about "plastic flags", I've heard it come specifically from several Liverpool fans even before this game(did we do it for last seasons game too?). Am I missing something or is it a pretty normal occurrence at big stadium events these days, to have freebies on your seats waiting for you?

"Haha plastic flags that's embarrassing"... they must have the most immature fanbase going, that's what's embarrassing.
The Cult Of Klanfield have no self awareness whatsoever.

The display they did for Hillsborough on Sunday must have been made from fully recycled cardboard then? The cultists like to knock us for not selling out on champions league nights and when we do and create an atmosphere better than that vomit inducing you’ll never walk alone shite they go looking for other things to knock us for. Fuck them 54000 Mancs making noise in our stadium whilst 52000 majority out of towners turn up at theirs.

They are just fucking weirdos mate..rather see plastic flags at the Etihad than plastic fucking fans ...

They are just fucking weirdos mate..rather see plastic flags at the Etihad than plastic fucking fans ...

It just a social media (forum) means of an attack on our club. The irony when they say ‘plastic’ fanbase, when there club is propped up on a nordic/irish contingent that travel to every home game via the john lennon airport. I have been travelling to portugal to see family the day after one of their home games on multiple occasions and the airport is jam packed with foreign lfc fans going home to their native country.

They dont seem to comprehend that their fanbase is predominantly plastic the same as the rags

It just a social media (forum) means of an attack on our club. The irony when they say ‘plastic’ fanbase, when there club is propped up on a nordic/irish contingent that travel to every home game via the john lennon airport. I have been travelling to portugal to see family the day after one of their home games on multiple occasions and the airport is jam packed with foreign lfc fans going home to their native country.

They dont seem to comprehend that their fanbase is predominantly plastic the same as the rags
Many of us have been at Euston when the Liverpool train arrives back after a game up there , Jesus , the state of the plastic morons that support em , question is , how many scousers are actual in their ground ? 10% 20% , can’t be much more .Theyre like a cartoon created club for children & the mentaly challenged.

Last edited:

There are no direct flights from Sweden nor Norway, since a couple of years back. Most of us take direct flight via Manchester. So you only have to go to your back yard to see disgusting plastic fans.

I've only traveled via John Lennon once.

[
Many of us have been at Euston when the Liverpool train arrives back after a game up there , Jesus , the state of the plastic morons that support em , question is , how many scousers are actual in their ground ? 10% 20% , can’t be much more .Theyre like a cartoon created club for children & the mentaly challenged.

At The Kop there are still a lot of scousers. But everywhere else we're pretty much taking over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.