Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The display they did for Hillsborough on Sunday must have been made from fully recycled cardboard then? The cultists like to knock us for not selling out on champions league nights and when we do and create an atmosphere better than that vomit inducing you’ll never walk alone shite they go looking for other things to knock us for. Fuck them 54000 Mancs making noise in our stadium whilst 52000 majority out of towners turn up at theirs.

The atmosphere we created the other night was that good I’m going to refer to it as ‘that night under the lights’ forever more.

There are no direct flights from Sweden nor Norway, since a couple of years back. Most of us take direct flight via Manchester. So you only have to go to your back yard to see disgusting plastic fans.

I've only traveled via John Lennon once.

Bollocks. I live just outside liverpool and like i mentioned have countless times seen john lennon airport rammed with oversees fans going home, so wherever their going it aint liverpool is it

Has anyone seen the comments about "plastic flags", I've heard it come specifically from several Liverpool fans even before this game(did we do it for last seasons game too?). Am I missing something or is it a pretty normal occurrence at big stadium events these days, to have freebies on your seats waiting for you?

"Haha plastic flags that's embarrassing"... they must have the most immature fanbase going, that's what's embarrassing.

Just send them this it shut a few up the other night .
5a92cdab1841aea5d236490c6227d33c.jpg

Has anyone seen the comments about "plastic flags", I've heard it come specifically from several Liverpool fans even before this game(did we do it for last seasons game too?). Am I missing something or is it a pretty normal occurrence at big stadium events these days, to have freebies on your seats waiting for you?

"Haha plastic flags that's embarrassing"... they must have the most immature fanbase going, that's what's embarrassing.
I often wonder where the flags waved on the Kop during the vomit inducing shite pre kick off go.

If I’d spent time or money on a huge flag, I wouldn’t be happy leaving it behind the stand.

Unless of course, all of those flags are provided by the club.

Bollocks. I live just outside liverpool and like i mentioned have countless times seen john lennon airport rammed with oversees fans going home, so wherever their going it aint liverpool is it

I'm not saying they don't go there at all. We had to stop in Gdansk last year for the Everton game, since you played Man U the same weekend.

I'm just saying that most of us actually drop off right in your backyard.

just had a look on rawk, now as we all know dippers really know their football !!

On MCFC v Leicester being moved to Monday:
---
The club have got to respond to this in my opinion highlighting assistance given to spurs and Liverpool when in the past no such help was afforded to us. Obviously giving examples of this if indeed they exist. Total disrespect for our club and it’s supporters. I will be definitely binning Sky off after this.
---

You've never reached the champions league semi final so you've never needed help in the past
swave.gif

When you get to being a big club a competing for these sorts of things maybe the Premier League will help you roo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.