Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media purport the club sent the video to the police? It went viral so was bang to rights anyway...

Media darlings..

Is it all the money hahaha

Don't worry Mo. Merseyside police won't do anything. Just as they stood back and did nothing while our coach got attacked.

Good move Liverpool football club reported him to there mate at scouse police station where he will file it under “it’s all sorted”

Love the whole thing tbh. He pretends to be on his phone as an excuse not to wind down his window for the fans, then someone points out to them that it's illegal to use your phone while driving, so Liverpool have to pretend to dob him to try and take some kind of moral high ground. The whole thing is absolutely pathetic.

If that guy wanted an autograph so badly he should have just dressed up like a Chechen warlord and Mo would gladly have taken some pics with him, offered him a lift, then take n him out for a meal

I have a cunning plan...

I think we should drive our team bus for the Anfesteringdump match along the usual route, Blue Moon blaring from the speakers but with no players or staff onboard, only video camera operators behind the tinted glass.

They can video all the brain dead morons hurling stuff at the coach whilst the team and staff secretly travel in different cars and mini buses, along different routes, into the stink hole peacefully.

Then we can edit the bus video to show the hooligans... post it on social media... and play it on the big screen at the Etihad during the return fixture.

JJ

Genuinely curious because having your phone out while driving isn't illegal here (at least in my state), what is the typical punishment for that in the UK?

I have a cunning plan...

I think we should drive our team bus for the Anfesteringdump match along the usual route, Blue Moon blaring from the speakers but with no players or staff onboard, only video camera operators behind the tinted glass.

They can video all the brain dead morons hurling stuff at the coach whilst the team and staff secretly travel in different cars and mini buses, along different routes, into the stink hole peacefully.

Then we can edit the bus video to show the hooligans... post it on social media... and play it on the big screen at the Etihad during the return fixture.

JJ
Don't know why they didn't do that last time around. It was blatantly obvious what was going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.