Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree. When it gets to that length here the punishment can be very serious as well. Obviously I don't condone doing that, I was just saying with the video in questions he's clearly just idling and thus justifies a smaller punishment.
Agreed. It's obvious he's pulled over to check his phone. While it's against the law because the engine is still on, it's not like he's driving down the street outside a school while texting.

Agreed. It's obvious he's pulled over to check his phone. While it's against the law because the engine is still on, it's not like he's driving down the street outside a school while texting.
...and thinking 'I wish these scouse twats would just fuck off'

I think they summon him if he does not have UK license.

I should imagine that they would not accept his Egyptian license. If he has not passed his test inside a year, he will not have a valid license. and therefore no insurance. And therefore he is totter and will be banned.

Following in the noble tradition of Liverpool footballers.

And after the ban a flight from Liverpool John Lenon to somewhere nice and we can all get some peace from the incessant media drivel

With all the money spent the pressure is there to win a trophy.

I don’t think Klopp will be playing the kids in the cups now and go out early which paved the way for their CL run and top 4 finish last season.

Do they have the squad to complete in 4 competitions? Especially with their high energy style, I don’t think so.

If I've understood it correctly, if Benfica beat Fenerbache tonight Liverpool will end up in pot 3. Benfica lead 1-0 from the first leg.

Unfortunately the second leg is in Turkey...

They look strong to me and we can’t be complacent. They will win virtually all home games and have the edge on us at present in one to ones.

Plus the media wants them to win it. We can’t let these fuckers get the title. Every reason to stay motivated and stop them. Honestly hate them more than the rags.

They look strong to me and we can’t be complacent. They will win virtually all home games and have the edge on us at present in one to ones.

Plus the media wants them to win it. We can’t let these fuckers get the title. Every reason to stay motivated and stop them. Honestly hate them more than the rags.
Just watch them lose to palace on Monday and laugh. They won’t challenge.

I think they summon him if he does not have UK license.

I should imagine that they would not accept his Egyptian license. If he has not passed his test inside a year, he will not have a valid license. and therefore no insurance. And therefore he is totter and will be banned.

Following in the noble 'iistree' of Liverpool footballers.

Edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.