Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either you haven’t watched it or wore the blue spectacles. But besides the number of saves Ter Stegen made, the score flattered Barca. I think most have to agree to that.
I agree, however there have been a few games this season where the scoreline has flattered Liverpool. If this isn't the case I don't much care, just rather happy they got tonked.

What is this “little dancer” bollocks? I’ve heard a few media/pundit types say it recently and it’s started to creep on to here.
When Liverpool played Tottenham recently Sky Sports had Tyler and Neville commentate with Carragher sat next to them occasionally chiming in, in a sort of third man role.

At the end of the game when the own goal happened Salah had wheeled away as if he scored (of course) and before the replays showed Carragher leaned over Neville, grabbed the mic and screamed 'Salah you little dancer!'.

It pissed a lot of people off at the time.

When Liverpool played Tottenham recently Sky Sports had Tyler and Neville commentate with Carragher sat next to them occasionally chiming in, in a sort of third man role.

At the end of the game when the own goal happened Salah had wheeled away as if he scored (of course) and before the replays showed Carragher leaned over Neville, grabbed the mic and screamed 'Salah you little dancer!'.

It pissed a lot of people off at the time.
So what you’re saying is @manimanc is actually Jamie Carragher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.