Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. At that time Newcastle were still in a relegation battle. Now they have nothing to play for and some of their better players are out injured. Sadly I can't see them putting up much of a fight.
I've watched Newcastle when I've needed them to get a result.
They are unwatchable and will be no match for this Liverpool outfit, who, let's face it, played pretty well last night despite the lob-sided scoreline

So pleased Liverpool are out....barca will score at anfield leaving the Reds needing at least 5 ! And Klopp hasn't conceded tie is over....
It's more over than an over thing?

I actually feel pressure to win at Newcastle may be too much for them.....we may yet be crowned with a week to spare !!!!!
Jinx!

success and failure are a fine line in fact 30mm of a fine line because if that ball at Burnley had not crossed the 30mm then the dippers would be sat proudly on the top also if the goals were wider by 30mm they would be looking forward to a hot European night under the lights of Anfield with a nice away goal tucked in the bag, but not to be for the Mickey Mousers,failure it is so now and go and suck cess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.