Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported today - dippers showing interest in Sergio Ramos. Oh please. Can you imagine if they signed him? The back tracking after the way they went after Ramos when he fell over Salah? That and the barcodes being bought with dirty oil money - enough to mount a challenge - the dippers will be livid.
If ever a petition was needed then this is the one.
Liverpool would just be one lump of wax if Ramos signs.

I'm currently up to Everton away on the anfield wrap, the mood change is fuckin hilarious, from we've got it in the bag, we're gonna win the league to fuckin man city, cheating bastards dodging FFP.

I know exactly how that one will go without even listening... 'State of them after the game celebrating a nil nil draw like they'd won the league, small time bitter blues la...'

Well no, we hadn't won the league. But someone lost it that day. Who's got the last laugh now, as the song has it...

You should revel in your position as the current 'Fiercest Rivals' of our beloved reds. Because every team to actually better them has had a go on that particular coconut shy. Remember when Chelsea were their 'huge rivals' after being irrelevant to them for a century or so? They had the same treatment with the 'plastic flags' business, and wasn't 'Chelski' still hilarious and highly original the thousandth time? I don't remember City 'ruining football' when the Aguerro goal stopped United winning the league. Funny that.

I can't wait until MK Dons power up the leagues and beat them in an important game. They'll all suddenly develop a lifelong hatred of Milton Keynes. 'We 'ate dem Dons dough la...'

The one time when it would really implode would be if we somehow won the Prem before they did. It would make the exploding heads in Scanners look like Peppa Pig...

I know exactly how that one will go without even listening... 'State of them after the game celebrating a nil nil draw like they'd won the league, small time bitter blues la...'

Well no, we hadn't won the league. But someone lost it that day. Who's got the last laugh now, as the song has it...

You should revel in your position as the current 'Fiercest Rivals' of our beloved reds. Because every team to actually better them has had a go on that particular coconut shy. Remember when Chelsea were their 'huge rivals' after being irrelevant to them for a century or so? They had the same treatment with the 'plastic flags' business, and wasn't 'Chelski' still hilarious and highly original the thousandth time? I don't remember City 'ruining football' when the Aguerro goal stopped United winning the league. Funny that.

I can't wait until MK Dons power up the leagues and beat them in an important game. They'll all suddenly develop a lifelong hatred of Milton Keynes. 'We 'ate dem Dons dough la...'

The one time when it would really implode would be if we somehow won the Prem before they did. It would make the exploding heads in Scanners look like Peppa Pig...
Haha! It would amuse me no end if the toffees won the league before the cult do. How you share the same city limits with those crazy self obsessed weirdos is a fucking miracle of patience!
Good luck next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.