Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about bad timing....as my missus is a teacher on half term and I’m on rest days we decided on a whim this morning to come to Liverpool to visit the Tate tomorrow and so have stayed at the Pullman next to the arena. Turns out there’s a hideous ‘Madrid send off’ party on at the arena tonight so at the moment groups of middle aged men in replica shirts are gathering around the bins waiting to start their romantic chanting! We’ll be walking down to Albert Dock for some dinner in a bit: shall I get the two City bar scarves out of my car to wear?
There will be a petition to stop you wearing it it before you can say bindippery. Against their human rights

It's nothing to do with champions,it's a cup competition,you got there because of a handball,you are not the best 2 teams in europe are you? you are not better than all the teams that have won their leagues and domestic cups,it's a cup competition wrapped up as a battle of the best teams in europe

Which is precisely why I made the point that "Champions League" is marketing guff. I never said that Liverpool and Spurs are the two best teams in Europe. But we are the two finalists. That's all that counts. Plenty of teams that weren't the best teams in Europe have won the CL and, before it, the European Cup. Not one of them cares whether or not they were the best team in Europe at the time. They only care that they are down in the record books as winners. And that's all that anyone will remember in time.

Trust me, if Spurs win on Saturday, I won't give two hoots that we aren't the actual best team in Europe. And if City ever win the CL at a time when they aren't close to being the best team in Europe, I guarantee that you won't give two hoots either.

I don't think any neutral football fan wants to see the dippers win, they are so despised outside of their own little world. Klopp will be telling anyone who will listen that everybody wants to see them win, but he's not stupid - he knows how poisonous that club he represents has become.

If Spurs do win then I can see it all kicking off big time, with the demented scousers doing what they always do when things don't go their way - going on a marauding rampage: kickings, beatings, stabbings, maybe the odd fatality...but of course, it won't be their fault: perish the thought that a group of scousers would ever be held accountable for their own actions.
If the fereal vermin of Grieverpool do kick off, The Madrid dibble will be more than a match for them.
Looking at your beer wrong is enough excuse for those mental bastards to go in baton first.

Which is precisely why I made the point that "Champions League" is marketing guff. I never said that Liverpool and Spurs are the two best teams in Europe. But we are the two finalists. That's all that counts. Plenty of teams that weren't the best teams in Europe have won the CL and, before it, the European Cup. Not one of them cares whether or not they were the best team in Europe at the time. They only care that they are down in the record books as winners. And that's all that anyone will remember in time.

Trust me, if Spurs win on Saturday, I won't give two hoots that we aren't the actual best team in Europe. And if City ever win the CL at a time when they aren't close to being the best team in Europe, I guarantee that you won't give two hoots either.
I am happy you are happy,just win the damn thing now
I want our players and owner to win it but i don't get any pleasure from the competition,we get stitched up every year,they hate us we hate them and seems even with VAR we still get stitched up,i want to see the guys happy but it's not something i would be happy about aside from sticking it to UEFA

Anyway,getting back to that Llorente's handball...............

This is the best one for me as it's just before we beat them so they're giddiness has just peaked. The first 40 seconds are hilarious in hindsight. They really thought it was their year bless em.

Crikey those three found a wrap of pink champagne, especially that tool on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.