Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy ****s they are. There’s a vid on twitter of a scouser wanking in front of people in a fountain in Madrid tonight. I won’t link it as I'm sure there are youngsters on here. Added to that, people really don’t want to watch that. Just amazes me that the media defend and portray these cult following animals in a positive light.

Watched probably the worst champions league final ever with my father in law (dipper) and next door neighbour (dipper). Both were quite happy to take my bet that dipperpool would not win the league next season.

Both seemed really confident until I said that i would give them even money that Liverpool would win f**k all next season, explaining that VAR would be in use and that Mo Salah throwing both arms up doesn't constitute a penalty all the time, or that offside goals won't count and that there is no way Liverpool will enjoy a virtual injury free season next year, plus the fact that Pep said we will be stronger next season.

I also reminded them that Dipperpool intentionally sacrificed the FA cup and League Cup in order to win the league and that had VAR been used correctly in the quarter finals of the CL then they most likely would have been facing Man City in the final and the way they played tonight, City would have destroyed them.

I don't think anybody realises how far behind City that everyone is. Liverpool had a freak season in the league and still finished second, and that's with them sacrificing both domestic cup competitions.

Can't wait for next season. Let's win every fecking thing.

We won almost everything, and we’re the best team in England without a shadow. I’ve followed city far and wide this season and can’t add up the money I’ve spent through fear of crying.

Fucked if I’m too proud, I hate the Scouse c**ts but fair fucks, 2 finals in 2 seasons and now they’ve won it - well done Liverpool FC. I hate you but we’ll done.

What a FUCKING season

It is with a heavy heart that I say... congratulations Liverpool on the CL trophy.

P.S That was the worst CL final I have ever watched.

It was fucking awful, wasn’t it?

Both teams seemed intent on giving the ball away as often as possible.

We would have ripped either of those two apart if we’d played them.

Well done to Klopp. We should not begrudge a natural born loser to win one in seven finals. Let the German Ken Dodd have a tickle-tastic time - I've a feeling it will be another four years+ until his next one ;-)

A big congrats to James Milner. He gave his all for us and won many trophies but we didn’t appreciate his work ethic so he went somewhere his work rate was appreciated and got what he deserved, a Champions league winners medal, the one that everybody wants. It was never about the money just game time. Never understood why people boo him he always gave 100%.
Posts like this is one of the reasons why there should be a dislike button on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.