Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy ****s they are. There’s a vid on twitter of a scouser wanking in front of people in a fountain in Madrid tonight. I won’t link it as I'm sure there are youngsters on here. Added to that, people really don’t want to watch that. Just amazes me that the media defend and portray these cult following animals in a positive light.

That was pre match (probably friday) and the man was arrested

....sorry for my lack of engagement in this forum. Didn’t realise there were rules about number of pointless posts or congratulating former players who gave 100% to the cause. He was part of the team that has changed City forever. Perhaps you thought football started circa 2012... where were you when we were s**t?

Think you are mistaking milner for Barry there mate, wrong signing from Villa.

Milner came was treated well and played 30+ games every season, yet lied that he was never played nd not in his prefered position, ran his contract down and collected a payday, same.as he did to leeds, newcastle and villa( wouldn't sign a contract meaning they had to sell to us).

Since going has slagged us off a few times

I expect now he has won something with them he will do exactly the same for another last payday, wouldn't be shocked if he ends up back at newcastle if the investment happened.

....sorry for my lack of engagement in this forum. Didn’t realise there were rules about number of pointless posts or congratulating former players who gave 100% to the cause. He was part of the team that has changed City forever. Perhaps you thought football started circa 2012... where were you when we were s**t?

Nah perhaps you’re a bindipper actually.

So obvious.

Why aren’t you out celebrating you loser?

It must be such a strange and alien feeling for Liverpool fans tonight...because after all these years they are finally experiencing what it's like to win a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.