Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a representative of a football club that is universally despised everywhere outside of your own little scouse bubble. The animosity you arouse from fans of other other clubs is truly startling in both its intensity and ferocity. The club you support has a following that is responsible for some of the most horrific incidents ever witnessed in sports arenas anywhere on these shores: including murder. The disgusting behaviour of your fans stopped all English clubs from participating in the lucrative European Cup (as it was) for years and years, and yet not one word of apology has ever been sanctioned by your club. And this arrogant refusal to accept responsibility for your horrendous behaviour in the past is symbolic of everything that the entire footballing world loathes about you.

I don't know you, I've never met you, and you may well be as genuine a bloke as you could ever wish to meet, but I'm sorry mate, you're a fan of a club that I utterly despise and for that reason alone I'm out.
My thoughts also pal well put !

If Henry winter had his way, footballers would play with tickling sticks.

He’s so f***ing prim and proper.

Another do-gooder, wanting to sanitise football off and on the pitch.

If Henry winter had his way, footballers would play with tickling sticks.

He’s so f***ing prim and proper.

Another do-gooder, wanting to sanitise football off and on the pitch.
He’s a prick who clearly didn’t even play heads and volleys as a kid because he’s a prick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.