Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
liverpool fans don't do irony or self awareness. as european royalty they are immune to criticism and scrutinisation.

Listening to Talksport this fine morning and the usual woe is me what can we do about about the England fans being scallywags as usual, along pops a red dipper who pronounces they are all small club supporters who don't know how to behave on away days and England fans should be banned full stop all this of course without any kind of self awareness of his BIG teams past and the subsequent banning after Heysel and yet they wonder why they are despised.
I did hear this and was surprised by the lack of challenge.........

Or was i?

*Strokes chin*

liverpool fans condemning the england fans in porto for tarring all english football fans with same brush etc- irony and self awareness of the cult is amazing

Saw the news last night and the piece that racial incidents have gone down 8% (I think it was) because of Salah

well, wait till he leaves and then you will see the proper face of the dippers show its ugly side

just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.