Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we won there with 11 De Bruynes it would be a miracle !!

We are due a win there that's for sure. We have battered them and managed not to and in other more recent games we have just rolled over. Pep will prepare us for it and will know how important it is not to make such bad errors as we did there in both matches last season. We will create chances and need lady luck to help those go in rather than some speculative 30 yarder from Milner or Henderson as always seems to happen! They will be nackered after this week and have a tough trip to Napoli on Wednesday, there is no better time for us to go there and get the three points.

I didn't realise Alan Carr had grown a beard.
top-earning-comedians_403504.jpg
Clearly my Alan Carr knowledge is not as up to date as others. :-) Either way that tattoo is an abomination.

The pundits were saying that two goalkeepers would not have saved the Sturridge goal. Some are would be coach's or past managers. They never seem to see that some goalies are so one sided and cannot use the weaker hand.
If you're insinuating Kepa went with "the wrong hand" you would be wrong and another victim of the one of the biggest fallacies of armchair coaching.

Sums up their fanbase, a load of utter gobshites with an arrogant sense of entitlement. The fact that most are from North Wales seems lost on them, I never liked the ****s even when they were good, they were always mouthy shithouse even then. Should stick to throwing bottles at buses, sums them up perfectly.

We are due a win there that's for sure. We have battered them and managed not to and in other more recent games we have just rolled over. Pep will prepare us for it and will know how important it is not to make such bad errors as we did there in both matches last season. We will create chances and need lady luck to help those go in rather than some speculative 30 yarder from Milner or Henderson as always seems to happen! They will be nackered after this week and have a tough trip to Napoli on Wednesday, there is no better time for us to go there and get the three points.
We ourselves have a harder away game. Harder because of the extra pressure to win to gain lost ground. If there's a team I'd rather avoid now that team is liverpool.

That said, I feel we are due a win at Anfield and hopefully we'll give everything to secure that win.

If you're insinuating Kepa went with "the wrong hand" you would be wrong and another victim of the one of the biggest fallacies of armchair coaching.

Whereas you are a real coach

I was insinuating he should have saved it. A shot from distance, little power , fully sighted, good height .

Of course your opinion is more worthy.

Next time you see him trying to save a shot to his right, he will use his right arm, it is his strongest. No other reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.