Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't watch their game today, but believe they were poor again, but they won. Best thing that could happen to the Dippers is that they do not go through their CL group. If they don't they can concentrate on the PL and perhaps challenge City for the PL. Their squad is not strong enough to challenge for the PL and CL.

I'm kind of aware of the likelihood of confirmation bias, but I do feel Liverpool are straining every sinew to keep pace with a City who are in cruise control.

I think you make a good point.

They struggled to beat a poor Huddersfield side, who could quite easily have taken a point with a little bit of luck.

Joint second? Lol,fuck off with your bollocks

If the season was to end now.......they would finish 2nd,behind us,as that is where they are.It doesn't matter if its points or goal difference....they twats are fucking 2nd!

It's so simple,that i'm struggling to see how even the most deluded of workshy,pea brained,dipper,cvnt cant understand the process??

If the season was to end now.......they would finish 2nd,behind us,as that is where they are.It doesn't matter if its points or goal difference....they twats are fucking 2nd!

It's so simple,that i'm struggling to see how even the most deluded of workshy,pea brained,dipper,cvnt cant understand the process??
Strong words, bud.

They are that lazy they can’t be bothered to go an accumilate the other 10 goals they are behind City on goal difference. Finishing second will be seen as some big achievement for the dippers, they are not very good and the hype from the Dipper press is making them out to be world beaters.

If Huddersfield actually had a centre forward rather than a cart horse up front Liverpool wouldn’t have won yesterday. They have rode their luck and over the course of 38 games they won’t come near us. Spurs will probably finish higher and by looks of it their front three won’t get anywhere near last seasons goal tally.

I'm kind of aware of the likelihood of confirmation bias, but I do feel Liverpool are straining every sinew to keep pace with a City who are in cruise control.

Yes that's true but they're hanging in there.They are not scoring goals with the same ease as last year but they are second in the table and equal with us on points.

Main reason for this is the loss of form/fitness of their front 3 although Salah looks to be getting slowly back to form. On the other hand their defence is excellent now as the stats show. Also I think their fixture list has been somewhat more difficult than ours.

I think all depends on whether Klopp can get the front 3 firing again and whether their new midfield signings start to perform. There is alot of scope for improvement in the Liverpool side whereas I feel with the return of KDB we are currently playing near our maximum level.

It's going to be close imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.