Liverpool thread 2018/19

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by jimharri, 13 Jun 2018.

1. The Light Was Yellow Sir

The Light Was Yellow Sir

They did me until I saw them get outplayed in the second half, by Hoofball United yesterday. They’ll drop off like a chicken pox scab.

2. Mallorca Blue

Mallorca Blue

If you don't agree with my post try and present another argument. Take off your rose-tinted glasses, get out of fanboy mode and don't accuse people of not being a blue just because someone has posted an alternative point of view and you don't happen to agree with it.

3. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

I am with Majorca blue a little. Mad to dismiss them. They won’t loose many at all and I agree if the front 3 hit form they will be a real threat. They have already played spurs away and Chelsea and us.

They will beat Cardiff next week if we draw or lose at spurs they are 2/3 points ahead.

It is certainly not going to be easy. We also have Chelsea and the rags soon.

Last edited: 21 Oct 2018
  4. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

I dont agree with it because its bollocks,as has been pointed out to you on several occasions previously.

So,unless you have amnesia,i can form no other outcome than you are a WUM.

5. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

No one is dismissing them.

6. swpswp

swpswp

too near to the swamp thank you very much
    Ok folks, I can clear up who was to blame for the coach fiasco . I was speaking to a City steward on the tram after the match, he is also a steward at Liverpool and was 'working' that night. Now brace yourself.. .he confirmed that the bad eggs were not 'scoussers', they were cockneys and Norwegians. Got that? Bloke stood behind me heard this and respectfully told him he was talkin bollox. Gotta say, I agreed.

7. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

I'm writing Liverpool off, fuck 'em.
    10 goals behind and they're blowing out their ass already, they'll be dead on their feet by december at the latest.
    Serial bottlers - In the literal and figurative sense. ****s.

Newman Noggs likes this.
  8. mat

mat

How long until the bookies pay out for them?

9. Withnail

Withnail

I think the Dippers will challenge, but they will need to keep their key players fit eg Van Dijk and Salah. If either sustain any medium to long term injury they will drop off, whereas City's squad is so strong we can maintain our challenge even with injuries to key players ie KDB

10. Bert Trautmanns Helemet

Bert Trautmanns Helemet

Team supported:
    Team Brexit
    Why is he a WUM?
    It makes me laugh. Someone has an alternative or different view point which is in someway complimentary to another team and he's shouted and flamed down as a WUM.
    I actually agree with him. Worsley Web agrees with him. Are we all WUM's?
    It's fairly clear already that the scousers are going to be our biggest rivals this season and they have improved over last season regardless of if we like it or not.
    I despise the scousers (see plenty of my previous posts) but they are not going away so easily this season.
    If that makes me a WUM then I'm a WUM...

MP71 likes this.