Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people say city are ruoning football, throwing money around. Scousers doing exactly that this season and not a bad word against them. Typical for sky.
206c87e40a17a833b390da0a8230cec8.gif

Can’t knock what they’re doing this window. Spending big on key areas and they look very strong now. The football fan in me is actually looking forward to seeing how they shape up but then you have to remember its bloody Liverpool.

3 way race between us the scousers and the rags next season. Hope to God we win it!

really, really strong side.

Boo hoo. Liverpool are really scary. Fucking hell.

Liverpool haven't kicked a ball yet and the record breaking Champions of England are wetting themselves. The media and the cult really have got inside your heads.

I've no problem with their spending because they're addressing key weaknesses just as we did last summer. My only thing is, I hope the press hold Liverpool and Klopp accountable. Absolutely have to win a trophy next season.

Nahh Klopp doesn’t need to win a trophy top four and great football and everyone be happy especially the media

Boo hoo. Liverpool are really scary. Fucking hell.

Liverpool haven't kicked a ball yet and the record breaking Champions of England are wetting themselves. The media and the cult really have got inside your heads.

Jorginho thread is closed so the flappers have found a new home.

one for this thread and/or coach attack.

on the BBC HYS of the Allison transfer, post #181

"Can't believe people are still bringing up the FAKE NEWS bus incident as if that somehow helps them make their point. It was proved beyond reasonable dowubt that those "Liverpool fans" were paid actors hired by a Manure supporters group to dress in LFC kit and trash the City bus in a deliberate and disgraceful attempt to smear our good name."

Err?

one for this thread and/or coach attack.

on the BBC HYS of the Allison transfer, post #181

"Can't believe people are still bringing up the FAKE NEWS bus incident as if that somehow helps them make their point. It was proved beyond reasonable dowubt that those "Liverpool fans" were paid actors hired by a Manure supporters group to dress in LFC kit and trash the City bus in a deliberate and disgraceful attempt to smear our good name."

Err?
Definitely a parody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.