Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, why was there a lot of talk earlier about them needing to win at least 2-0?
  • A 1-0 win will take them through, courtesy of a better goal difference.
  • A win by two or more goals will take them through, courtesy of a better head-to-head record.
  • However, a 2-1 or 3-2 win will see them GO OUT, as Napoli will have scored an away goal, so will progress on the head-to-head record.

Let's hope Everton have watched tonight's game and don't just roll over, I can see them getting at least a point.
beard-nod-gif.gif

If they were to lose that game it could be the start of a Liverpool implosion. The unbeaten run and close distance to City has been keeping them going.

• A 1-0 win will take them through, courtesy of a better goal difference.
  • A win by two or more goals will take them through, courtesy of a better head-to-head record.
  • However, a 2-1 or 3-2 win will see them GO OUT, as Napoli will have scored an away goal, so will progress on the head-to-head record.

Napoli GD +3
Dipper GD +1
If they win 1-0 they’ll have the same head to head, both GD +2,so dippers would go through on goals scored 9 v 7.
The draws the ticket :-)

Best defence in europe and the best front three in the world have just been schooled by PSG , if they can sell Salad to Madrid in January Klopp can then blow another £300m on players to sit on the bench and still win the Net Spend Trophy

Imagine, if the CL games & reffing decisions, from our games v the sc.unts from last season, were reversed.

I hate them.

Felt completely ripped off against them last year, since we became a good team again I have come to dislike them more and more as the games pass, they are vermin.

CTID

Napoli GD +3
Dipper GD +1
If they win 1-0 they’ll have the same head to head, both GD +2,so dippers would go through on goals scored 9 v 7.
No for me a 2 - 1 dipper win is best to go out on 1 away goal in the head to head would be satisfyingly

Best defence in europe and the best front three in the world have just been schooled by PSG , if they can sell Salad to Madrid in January Klopp can then blow another £300m on players to sit on the bench and still win the Net Spend Trophy

Will the trophy be sponsored by the BBC or Aldi Longlife Candles?

CTID

HypnoticBlue said:
Napoli GD +3
Dipper GD +1

No for me a 2 - 1 dipper win is best to go out on 1 away goal in the head to head would be satisfyingly

Ok we’ll go with yours but I don’t mind either way, as long as they’re in Europa League, so Klippity can go the Maureen way .

CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.