Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give them a bigger chance than that.

They were very fortunate to get that crazy penalty otherwise PSG would have carried on playing with freedom.

Liverpool are way to physical in midfield. Too many crunching tackles and not enough guile.

I meant I'd give Liverpool 30%, Do you mean you'd give Napoli a bigger chance?

Remember it well - unfortunately! “Hello, I’m Mr Ed.”

I remember this too....

KMoI.gif

Klopp's Rock & Roll Football.

Klipperty complaining over the amount of time the ref took to give them the penalty and what he was thinking. Well he gave a corner you plum so clearly thought the Di Maria has played the ball.

In mentioning this for a penalty that they were actually given, and along with questioning them being made to look like “butchers”, he’s slyly implying that the ref was against them and was trying not to give the penalty.

He really is a sour bastard.

I give them 30% chance.

Napoli are a very good side, they were absolutely all over Liverpool in the first fixture and they're incredibly lucky it only ended 1-0 which has given liverpool a lifeline.

I expect them to score, and then Liverpool have to win 3-1, 4-2 etc. which seems unlikely.

Liverpool winning by two clear goals isn't unlikely. I hope they don't do it though.

Double-edged sword: if they do then they'll have even more intense CL games to play. If they don't their season will be seen as a failure...despite the money Klipperty has spent.

I think the same if they land in the Europa though, they will go for it like they did the other year I'm sure. Can't see Klopp turning away trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.