Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s terrible luck — wouldn’t wish that on anyone, not even a Liverpool player.

Hope he recovers quickly and it doesn’t impact his career.
6 weeks is the prognosis so it's at the low end, probably a parallel hairline fracture to the tibia (recently done it myself). If it's 6 weeks it's probably high enough above the ankle to heal properly, mine was right above the ankle and damaged ligaments plus immobilization of the joint meant it was 10 weeks minimum.

Reckon the MEN will do a full page article on the injury as it makes winning the league easier for us?

The scouse echo does every time we get an injury

6 weeks is the prognosis so it's at the low end, probably a parallel hairline fracture to the tibia (recently done it myself). If it's 6 weeks it's probably high enough above the ankle to heal properly, mine was right above the ankle and damaged ligaments plus immobilization of the joint meant it was 10 weeks minimum.
That is definitely more positive than it could have been. There is still a chance it could cause long term issues (as it did with one of my uncles—ended up breaking it twice more over the next decade after the original injury), but hopefully that won’t be the case and he’ll be back to full strength not to long in to the new year.

Anyway, enough of young Gomez, back to this idiot from RAWK;

'Imagine being in a team tracking for over 100 points and knowing if you lose you’re most likely going 2nd. That’s what it is like playing for City at the moment. Add to that it looks like they’ve been at full throttle from season start, and we are putting along in 2nd gear.

I’d much prefer to be in our position than City’s'

He needs to look at the league table and realise that we would much prefer to be where we are.

Top of the league Pal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.