Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have concussion from a good few blows to the head having rolled my van 4 times on weds evening. I can categorically confirm however that I'd 100% be able to save bales shot if faced with it now.
If anyone wants to fly me out to the states for a 2nd opinion I'm more than happy to indulge their delusion...

So ... how many games til Allison is fully trained to chuck the ball in his own net?. - I think not too long given liverpool but that's just me.

Not sure how true it is
*cough*
but I'm reading that Liverpool apparently offered £65m plus Karius for Allison. But Roma played hardball and held out for the £65m only.

5e4ca041a8363fb68c882a0fe85fd1ea.jpg

As much as I hate them... got to be realistic and they have made 3 very good signings.

Sadly, I honestly think they can win the PL title next season.

It will either be us, them, or United.

I think United will finish 3rd, with either us or Liverpool winning the title.

They won't lose many home games, if any at all. And they will improve away from home, which cost them last season.

F$G have thrown the lot at next season, Boyed by their CL run, beating City, and getting 3rd place in the PL. They are making a huge statement and investment.

Hopefully they will fall short again next season. But I can see them winning the title in the coming season's.

We will still win the Title, but they will be closer behind this time I think.
As much as people take the piss Allison is a great keeper, Fabinho is solid in that midfield and Keita gives them more options.
Shakira lol was a bit baffling though. Solidly built have the dippers.

They won't lose many home games, if any at all. And they will improve away from home, which cost them last season.

F$G have thrown the lot at next season, Boyed by their CL run, beating City, and getting 3rd place in the PL. They are making a huge statement and investment.

Hopefully they will fall short again next season. But I can see them winning the title in the coming season's.
Can we have rags instead of oonited please

Make your mind up. First you say next season, then cover yourself with, in the coming season's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.