Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp learned the hard way his first two seasons. He played with his best team all the time and ran out of gas. He tried to play reserves/youth in cups and play the best team in the league ... A bit better but still ran out of gas after Christmas.

Now he is the manager that rotates the most, by a mile. And you can judge by yourself if he has fared worse or better, as a whole.

I will end this post with my favourite Einstein quote : "The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results".

He doesnt rotate VVD and Salah in premier games they ger injured they are fcuked.

Regarding their game yesterday, I have no complaints about the penalty, it was a clumsy mistake from the Bournemouth defender.

I'm not however having that they aren't riding their luck in quite few games so far, we may exaggerate just how many times they've had to as rivals but it's definitely there, to deny that is more deluded than any of the blues refusing to join the queue to kiss Klopp's arse like some have been.

They relied on a mistake from the opposition who were up until that point defending well, with Liverpool looking like the team from last year, which was they're mainly only good when they can play on the counter(no plan B etc). Which was something that I was led to believe was a thing of the past with them.

Also, even if it was a penalty, when are they going to suffer from ref mistakes as we have? I have a feeling, even when they do run out of luck on the pitch, the ref will be there to lend a hand when it really matters. They've not really needed to do anything too blatant thus far, as most of the time, to their credit they've actually been pretty good by normal PL standards(not by our standards though) and managed to come up with something.

and without really spending any money .

[
Liverpool will drop points this season against better forwards. It was a penalty yesterday, Gross giving Salah the reason to go to ground by taking his shirt off him
Won't be allowed too. PL and PiGMOL will make sure of that. They'll lose to the rags and that's it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they break our centurion record and the PL find on it for fucking years.

They're n
However, to me it isn't sensible.

How can that fanbase now continue to claim to be one of Europe's great clubs?

Great clubs have a duty of care.
Great clubs compete wholly for the lot.

To go down the road they chose, neglecting the oldest, most traditional and a truly great cup competition, leaves a dark stain on their reputation.
Liverpool don't have a fixture pile up, or are being asked to play in Timbuktu, two days later.

On the back of that decision, Liverpool FC have once again tarnished their name.
They have relegated themselves in with the smaller clubs that are fighting relegation and choosing their battles.

They may go on to win the league, but to me, they are losers.

Perhaps, Paisley, Moran and many more of their past heroes will be also turning in their graves with the great Shankly.

Put it this way in the last 9 years bar leicester, the team that has won the league has also won a cup that season, being in other comps is irrelevant and not fighting for all cups available shows a lack of faith in your teams ability.[/QUOTE]
They're not going to win the League either.
YNWFA

Regarding their game yesterday, I have no complaints about the penalty, it was a clumsy mistake from the Bournemouth defender.

I'm not however having that they aren't riding their luck in quite few games so far, we may exaggerate just how many times they've had to as rivals but it's definitely there, to deny that is more deluded than any of the blues refusing to join the queue to kiss Klopp's arse like some have been.

They relied on a mistake from the opposition who were up until that point defending well, with Liverpool looking like the team from last year, which was they're mainly only good when they can play on the counter(no plan B etc). Which was something that I was led to believe was a thing of the past with them.

Also, even if it was a penalty, when are they going to suffer from ref mistakes as we have? I have a feeling, even when they do run out of luck on the pitch, the ref will be there to lend a hand when it really matters. They've not really needed to do anything too blatant thus far, as most of the time, to their credit they've actually been pretty good by normal PL standards(not by our standards though) and managed to come up with something.
Excellent point, a lot of posters focusing on the Mahrez penalty miss quite rightly, but if the referee had done his job properly in the Wolves game and was not so incompetent we would be only 2 points behind the Dippers.

When you look at the decisions they have had in their favour this year, its hard to think that Scudamore's "We want someone new to win it every 6 years" comment is playing no part.

Palace A. 0-0 till Salah goes down and they get a very soft penalty. End up winning 2-0
Spurs A. 2-1 and Spurs get a blatant penalty in injury time waved away.
Huddersfield A. 1-0. Okay it was inches offside but by the tiniest margin when Huddersfield scored. Again a decision in their favour
Us H 0-0 Okay we missed that penalty, but we should have had 1-2 more in the game
Watford A 0-0 when Watford had a blatant penalty not given. Liverpool went on to win 3-0
Fulham H 0-0 When Fulham had a good goal disallowed for offside which was the wrong decision. Liverpool then broke with Salah offside (not given) and scored. 2-0 win. Funny how offsides work for them and not against heh
Arsenal H 5-1 2 of the most ridiculous softest penalties you will ever seen given to them. And the 1 genuine penalty to Arsenal waved away
Newcastle H At 1-0 Newcastle were on top and threatening to score. So cue another extremely soft penalty for a "foul" on Salah
Bournemouth A At 0-0 Salah was offside for his goal, but hey offside don't count against Liverpool so goal stood
Brighton A 1-0 Due to another soft penalty that we would never have got in a million years

And throw in the luck they seem to get:
Burnley away 2-1 and Burnley hit the woodwork in injury time and liverpool break for 3-1
Wolves Away. How did Wolves not score with countless 1 on 1s
Everton The Pickford moment

If we beat Wolves on Monday, its a wonder how we would be only 4 points behind them with all the above going for them

It’s gunna go to the wire that’s for sure. Those 2 games over Christmas have given us a lot to do but I can see us winning it. They can’t keep getting so much luck in games surely.

As for that diving little twat. If only he got the abuse Sterling got. Instead he’s lauded as a honest player who’s got so much to prove in the prem after his time with Chelsea. Bollocks. He’s a fucking cheat and Klopp is making the most of his play acting. They’ll get found out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.