Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went a league cup final that year and won it, we closed a gap in a title race when the dippers were on a strong run where they got many questionable penalties. I can see the similarities. Taking the trophy off the April 2014 champions will be even more delicious this time round.

I was referring to the comment about the buswreckers being "allowed" to win the title for "the 96". There was similar talk back in '14, the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough.

Someone wrote on BBC yesterday that why not just let Salah roll around and give them a penalty at the start if the game. Lots of fans from other clubs are seeing the cheating now

VVD is a concern. He did get rotated during that 1.5 weeks Liverpool had three fresh CBs to rotate. :)

Salah is a concern, but not as big. He seems so have the kind of unique physique that can handle many games without injury. And with his new position as front runner, be gets a lot of more rest during games.

Or as us plain speaking folk say ...he's a diving cheating fucking C.unt

VVD is a concern. He did get rotated during that 1.5 weeks Liverpool had three fresh CBs to rotate. :)

Salah is a concern, but not as big. He seems so have the kind of unique physique that can handle many games without injury. And with his new position as front runner, be gets a lot of more rest during games.

He certainly seems to get a lie down every game. Maybe he is catnapping not diving.

Who’s to know that for sure?

If the Wolves' goal had been disallowed, the whole course of the game would have been completely different, so Laporte might not have scored his brilliant header.
However, we would still have had a better chance of winning the game if the goal had been correctly disallowed. Despite the controversial goal Wolves deserved a draw.

I listened to some of the match commentary on BBC 5 Live yesterday - when they were talking about Liverpool it was done in almost reverential tones. Weird.
When No Salad scored the penalty the commentator screamed 'World class penalty!' - whatever that is? It was only when I watched MOTD did I see
the Brighton keeper actually got a hand to it! The sycophantic nature of the commentary and the reporting on 5 Live was off the scale.

Klopp learned the hard way his first two seasons. He played with his best team all the time and ran out of gas. He tried to play reserves/youth in cups and play the best team in the league ... A bit better but still ran out of gas after Christmas.

Now he is the manager that rotates the most, by a mile. And you can judge by yourself if he has fared worse or better, as a whole.

I will end this post with my favourite Einstein quote : "The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results".
So you are accepting, like the rest of the fanbase, that dropping out of the FA Cup, like he did, is acceptable to Liverpool Football Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.