Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are accepting, like the rest of the fanbase, that dropping out of the FA Cup, like he did, is acceptable to Liverpool Football Club?

If they win the league, I imagine they won’t care. If they end the season trophyless, it will look like a pretty stupid decision.

Are you lot really suggesting that the penalty against Arsenal and the one yesterday against Brighton were dives????.
Admittedly the Newcastle one was very iffy but the other two were
Blatant

The Newcastle one wasn’t “iffy”. It was an out and out dive.

Are you lot really suggesting that the penalty against Arsenal and the one yesterday against Brighton were dives????.
Blatant
Bloody hell, did the bindippers win a game this weekend or something?

If they win the league, I imagine they won’t care. If they end the season trophyless, it will look like a pretty stupid decision.
No they won't care.
My criticism is that a 'great' club, like they like to think they are, would try to win every competition they enter.
Especially something as prestigious as the end of season FA Cup Final

Blatant

Whilst most agree it was a penalty, what we are saying is that would it have been given at the other end of the pitch yesterday? And it was less of a claim for a penalty than Robertson`s holding of Sterling last week. Why does a hand on the shoulder send a players legs in the air? For me he`s a cheat for constantly trying (successfully) to con the officials.

Blatant

The pen Salah got v Arsenal, was technically a pen, but hardly anyone gets them, or goes down under such light challenges. We got one a few years ago for a much harder contact & all the talking heads said it was very harsh. With your lot, it seems everything you get is fine, & everything you don't get, is a fucking crime.

The one from the corner v Arsenal was a fucking joke, which Liverpool would concede 20 pens per season if they were routinely given.

I think I speak for 90% of football fans in saying that if we don't win the title, I hope to christ Spurs do.

And that's not because folks love Spurs.

So you are accepting, like the rest of the fanbase, that dropping out of the FA Cup, like he did, is acceptable to Liverpool Football Club?

I think the team selection was correct. Do I like the fact that we were eliminated from both cups? No, off course not. But shit happens.

The pen Salah got v Arsenal, was technically a pen, but hardly anyone gets them, or goes down under such light challenges. We got one a few years ago for a much harder contact & all the talking heads said it was very harsh. With your lot, it seems everything you get is fine, & everything you don't get, is a fucking crime.

The one from the corner v Arsenal was a fucking joke, which Liverpool would concede 20 pens per season if they were routinely given.

I think I speak for 90% of football fans in saying that if we don't win the title, I hope to christ Spurs do.

And that's not because folks love Spurs.
I'd still have Chelsea as marginally more likely to win it than Spurs and infinitely more preferable to either team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.