Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allison - £67m, Keita - £54m, Fabinho - £43m, Shakiri - £13m. Plus Vvd in January 2018 - £75m, so all in all dippers spent over £250m in 2018 compared to our £60m on Mahrez.

Tbf if you're including van Dijk I don't see why you don't include Laporte since they were both bought in the same window.

Tbf if you're including van Dijk I don't see why you don't include Laporte since they were both bought in the same window.
You are right, so it's £250m+ compared with £117m, still more than double so there's no need for Klopp to mention our spending.

You are right, so it's £250m+ compared with £117m, still more than double so there's no need for Klopp to mention our spending.

Agree with that part, just think we can still use the full facts and make the same point. It was very odd for him to say that though. "200m-300m every year"...other than 2017 we haven't had a summer over 200m and that was because we had to replace every fullback in our squad plus a new keeper. I could see us taking a similar approach to Madrid over the last few seasons where we build our squad over the course of 3-4 summers and then make minimal to no additions for 2-4 years.

Although no longer a Dipper Asset - I see as many predicted - Sturridge finally got a very minor punishment for his insider betting. Got a 2 week ban in the close season! YCMIU.

Yeah seen that yesterday, how ridiculous

Hahahahahah, grieving over McDonalds closing. Light a candle.

CfQcJef_d.jpg

Have any Scousers lit a candle for the poor McDonald’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.