Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have despised Liverpool football club since as a wide-eyed kid in love with football I watched their supporters kill 39 people live on TV. Nothing that has happened since makes me want to change my opinion of that club. In fact most their actions mean that my opinion is reinforced. They are a breed apart. Loathed by nearly everyone.

To put this in context, I dislike Arsenal football club. I hope they lose every game. And any game their ex-players play in. But, at the end of the day, I know that their fans are football fans like you and I. No different except they made a terrible choice in football club to support.

This is simply not true of Liverpool fans who celebrate their vile history, their cult like control of the messaging, their belief that they are better than you and I, and their opinion that little clubs like Spurs (and City) and not worthy to sit at the same table as them.

I like you.

Liverpool knew about the issue before the medical. They used the medical to try and lower the already agreed price.

When details regarding his post surgery complications/injuries were analyzed, together with the choice/method of reconstructive surgery, the risk was deemed too high.

The LFC TV announcement movie was done, and everybody wanted the deal to go through. Very little points towards this being some sort of negotiation strategy.

I have despised Liverpool football club since as a wide-eyed kid in love with football I watched their supporters kill 39 people live on TV. Nothing that has happened since makes me want to change my opinion of that club. In fact most their actions mean that my opinion is reinforced. They are a breed apart. Loathed by nearly everyone.

To put this in context, I dislike Arsenal football club. I hope they lose every game. And any game their ex-players play in. But, at the end of the day, I know that their fans are football fans like you and I. No different except they made a terrible choice in football club to support.

This is simply not true of Liverpool fans who celebrate their vile history, their cult like control of the messaging, their belief that they are better than you and I, and their opinion that little clubs like Spurs (and City) and not worthy to sit at the same table as them.
That Anfield Wrap pod where they get hysterical about the opposition getting stuck in sums up everything you say. Apart from Melissa Reddy, they all sounded tanked up and expanded on how they are now everyone's biggest game of the season. They are also convinced every team will be trying to kick them off the park this season (including City and Spurs) and they will now be looking at how to combat the outrageous tactics the opposition will use to keep them from their rightful place at the top.

Liverpool-White-suits-for-footballers-2013.jpg

When details regarding his post surgery complications/injuries were analyzed, together with the choice/method of reconstructive surgery, the risk was deemed too high.

The LFC TV announcement movie was done, and everybody wanted the deal to go through. Very little points towards this being some sort of negotiation strategy.
It was well reported that they agreed a price then tried to get him cheaper and that's why it didn't go through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.